November 22, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

Author Topic: snow geese.  (Read 1609 times)

travo

snow geese.
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:04:36 PM »
anyone seein any snow geese down there? wonderin how long it will be before i can break out the alphabet loads.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: snow geese.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 01:13:20 PM »
Travo, I saw a couple of flocks of snows yesterday. I didn't realize there were any around until I saw those. Hey, you don't like duck hunting, do you?  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 11:12:43 PM »
man,waterfowling is life.it is like hunting,but at a whole nother level to me. not a day goes by that i dont blow my calls,not a week without finishing another duck video or book. my year is planned around when the mallards fly. my life is 2 seasons-waterfowling,and the time in between. if i knew i would never see another marsh sunrise, i'd die of depression within hours. like it? i live it.

Offline opp08

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 01:28:49 AM »
duck hunting is somethin ive always wanted to give a try but i dont know anyone who hunts ducks around here and i hardly see them at our farm. i guess by lookin at you travo i can tell its pretty addicting!  ;D   :shock:
GIG EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 06:12:23 AM »
I had to give up duckhunting two years ago, too hard on my back because of an injury. Travo, I would like to see you win the lottery and just travel around following the duck seasons for the rest of your life. How would that work out for you?
I went quail hunting with a pal some years ago that retired and did just that with quail hunting. He had two fantastic bird dogs and just followed the quail seasons around the US and Mexico.
AB is is fortunate, that's about what ol' AB does with hunting.  O0 If it wasn't for that occassional work in between hunts for AB, AB would maybe get kinda bored with all the hunting? NOT!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 04:04:04 PM »
oh,yeah. id chase em from alaska to argentina and back.

Facebook Comments