December 12, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

Author Topic: So What Junk Food Is Your "Crack"?  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: So What Junk Food Is Your "Crack"?
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2007, 11:23:38 AM »
 ;D ;D  That's me.....The Gangsta' Redneck!   ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

travo

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2007, 11:25:35 AM »
never seen a gangsta with a confederate flag bandana. hey-theres a new on for survivor!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2007, 02:03:36 PM »
;D ;D  That's me.....The Gangsta' Redneck!   ;D ;D
This here is a pretty good posse yer rollin wit
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 01:22:01 AM »
Ok, I got the pickled Pigs Feet. Not the worst thing I eaten by far. Must be an aquired taste. I'm warming up to them. One things for sure, It's the one snack I can be sure will still be here when I get home. These kids take great pride in cleaning out my snacks and intended lunch. I think I'll get more.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2007, 02:21:43 AM »
Mo, how about pickled herring? Yum! Smoked fish and smoked oysters, yum again. Dried fruit is really good for a snack. Tonight at work I snacked on deer jerky, a good standby snack.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2007, 06:26:54 AM »
Ok, I got the pickled Pigs Feet. Not the worst thing I eaten by far. Must be an aquired taste. I'm warming up to them. One things for sure, It's the one snack I can be sure will still be here when I get home. These kids take great pride in cleaning out my snacks and intended lunch. I think I'll get more.

That's one of the great things about the pickled pigs feet, pickled eggs, pickled bologna, etc.  You can pretty much guarantee that it won't "disappear". O0  I really like the pigs feet.  The hocks are better though.....more meat! O0

So have you placed an order with that place yet?  The Penrose sausages are pretty good also! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments