November 20, 2017, 04:19:46 AM

Author Topic: CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH  (Read 2522 times)

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH
« on: January 27, 2007, 03:36:31 PM »
It was rough going this morning, several inches of snow with a hard crust on top and a thick layer of ice under the snow. We couldn't get within sight of any hogs today.
Plott made a good choice, staying home and getting his work done. We quit at 11:30 this morning after plowing through many times our share of mulitfloral rose and thick brush while having to bust through the loud snow crust.
We could have shot a number of squirrels, but didn't want to spook the hogs by shoting. Plott, we got it all scoped out and know where they travel and feed.  :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 09:50:40 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 12:55:26 AM »
Well I guess come the tenth  then I am definetly comin and have also decided that tha dogs are comin to. HERE PIGGY PIGGY :twisted: O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 09:50:06 AM »
Well I guess come the tenth  then I am definetly comin and have also decided that tha dogs are comin to. HERE PIGGY PIGGY :twisted: O0
Way to go, plott!  O0  O0  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline opp08

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »
crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch? not in east texas  ;D snow hasnt stuck here until before i was born
GIG EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 09:42:35 AM »
crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch? not in east texas  ;D snow hasnt stuck here until before i was born
I was working in Laredo back in the early 70's when we had a 7" snow. It was a disaster, a regular demo derby in town. Nobody except me in that town knew how to drive in the snow. I was smart enough to park my company car for 3 days and watch the crashes happen instead of being involved in them.
Well, the plan is to give it a go at the hogs this coming weekend because of the improved weather. I think calling them would be a good idea. We will have plott catch a squealing suckling pig and have plott hang onto it. That is a guaranteed way to bring the hogs to us. Plott might be kind of busy, but we will have him covered.  :twisted: I got it, plott. We will put you and the pig up a tree. Sounds good! Plott and pig on a stick!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 12:21:20 AM »
That would likely bring in some predators too. O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
This dang weather is conspiring against us and working for the hogs.  :'(  Every weekend we plan on a great hog hunt with plott and the weather turns nasty. Like Friday, the ice storm started and yesterday knocked out our power for over 24 hours. Now, it's blowing snow outside while our furnace is heating up the house.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »
Hang in there John! One thing about pigs.....They'll still be there after the nastiest weather.

Hogs are like cockroaches of the animal world.....

After a full scale nuclear exchange all we'll have left living are wild hogs, cockroaches, Keith Richards and Nick Nolte!!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 09:12:52 AM »
Hang in there John! One thing about pigs.....They'll still be there after the nastiest weather.

Hogs are like cockroaches of the animal world.....

After a full scale nuclear exchange all we'll have left living are wild hogs, cockroaches, Keith Richards and Nick Nolte!!!!
And Nicole Smith crap in the news!

BBF

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »
 Re Nicole, I wonder if she got free counterweights with that boobjob :twisted:

Facebook Comments