December 12, 2017, 10:23:43 PM

Author Topic: What does everybody here do for a living?  (Read 8087 times)

Offline ladyrepublica

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Southern Maryland Anti-Poaching Patrol Officer
    • Very anti peta
Re: What does everybody here do for a living?
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »
well im a EMT and a student just got out of the marines so the gov't pays the bill. going to school for biology and as long as i keep my GPA up i should get in to the U of I up in champaign. but we will have to see if they take me.

Woohoo! Kawledge is fun, isn't it?
I am a question to the world, not an answer to be heard, or a moment that's held in your arms.

2007 Golden Intestine Award Winner:
Biggest Brawl

Bring it on!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
And here I was thinking you was just a fugitive Texan outlaw redneck varmint that hangs out with questionable characters like plott, AB!  :wink:  ;D That's pretty impressive, your education, background, and what you are doing. It's what I refer to as a many faceted person.  Ploot will have to look that up in the dictionary.  :wink:  ;D  ;D
Poor ploot. I wonder how the rascal is getting along in MO. Probably just fine.  Ol' plot is a very adaptable person, like AB. They say it builds character, and it must!  O0
well im a EMT and a student just got out of the marines so the gov't pays the bill. going to school for biology and as long as i keep my GPA up i should get in to the U of I up in champaign. but we will have to see if they take me.
Good going, Marine!  O0 Don't let them know you hang out with such characters like what hangs out here!  :wink:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline izatt82

• Applied for my club membership...
  • might be going to iran if it breaks out
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »
yeah im kind of all over the place. also do ham radio. yeah college is okay but im getting fead up with the teachers who expect us to be organized and then they are absent minded. it gets real old or i have a speech teacher that doesn't communicate worth a crap. everybody in that class is on a differant page anyway off my soap box. i just choose biology because i want to be in the field not stuck  in a lab and i love the outdoors what could be better get paid to sit in the woods well  maybe not sit but you know what i mean. hopefully i can get some good interships but its tough here in illinois. jobs seems to be few and far between. unless you want 750 an hour. i applied at a place to train dogs never heard anything back just like all the rest. you know i would think people would want to hire vets and around here i don't even get calls back. even for part time stuff. just trying to fit some more hours between school. but anyway i hope to do something in the area of wildlife conservation or reasearch maybe kind of depends on if i try to get a masters.

heck i fit right in here who cares what the heck they think
SEMPER FI
shooting fishing hunting and riding motorcycles  what else is there?

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »
Thats just the reason I left Illinois.It`s hard to make real money.You can slave at a factory but a human can only take that for so long before internal breakdown.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2007, 07:50:21 PM »
Iazatt82, if you like to hunt and fish, don't go into anything wildlife related.  You're busiest time will be in the fall, when you want to go hunting.  Also, with messing with the critters and idiots all day, you won't want to go hunting.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
Iazatt82, if you like to hunt and fish, don't go into anything wildlife related.  You're busiest time will be in the fall, when you want to go hunting.  Also, with messing with the critters and idiots all day, you won't want to go hunting.

Ya, can i hear an AMEN here!!!! (except for the wanting to go hunting...i still wanna do that when i get the chance)
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2007, 01:51:23 PM »
Mertrology Enginner for Lockheed Martin Aeronatics.  O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »
Mertrology Enginner for Lockheed Martin Aeronatics.  O0

???  What's a Mertrology Engineer?  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »
I develop, test, and create calibration procedures for various aviation test sets and equipment. I speicalize in electronics, physical/dimensional, and thermodynamic calibration and engineering. :uglystupid2

Offline izatt82

• Applied for my club membership...
  • might be going to iran if it breaks out
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2007, 03:20:46 PM »
man you guys are busting my bubble but it could all change theres many differant ways i can go with biology so i don't know heck i might get further into it and say heck with this and go chemistry who knows ??? that would suck though man my hunting would be shot dang.

so where did you end up going techno?
SEMPER FI
shooting fishing hunting and riding motorcycles  what else is there?

Facebook Comments