December 10, 2017, 09:02:52 PM

Author Topic: Something different  (Read 2802 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Something different
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 01:43:04 AM »
How about in a G-string?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

travo

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 09:07:49 AM »
if were gonna go that route, how bout a full mount,mountin a mount of a mountin lion, on a mountain?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 09:09:21 AM »
if were gonna go that route, how bout a full mount,mountin a mount of a mountin lion, on a mountain?
sonds great, but you are gonna need a BIG room to have it in your livingroom!  :shock: I took a huge coyote to my taxidermist and he skinned it and sent the hide away to have it tanned. He was going to make it into a full body mount.
Just when he got the hide back, the place I worked at folded up, so I had to call him and tell him the deal was off. I paid him for his efforts and brought the beautiful hide home. Shortly after that, the hair came off in big patches and the hide fell apart.  :shock:  :'(  >:(  It seems like the place he sent the hide used a new process that ruined the hide, no fault of the taxidermist. He was the best taxi for many miles with a reputation without a blemish, so I just licked my wounds and told him to forget the whole thing and keep the money.
He had done a fish and also my bear rug, first class work. He told me he was glad my bear hide was done by the old method. I told him I was glad, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »
sorry I dont have a picture but I saw a mount at the last show I went to that was very cool, instead of it deer being mounted on a typical shoulder mount it was mounter on a corner mount and had its head turned around so in looked like it was looking over its shoulder , being mounted in the corner of the room it offered a great view from both sides
All who resist will die

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 09:14:12 PM »
I've seen a corner mount too.  I really liked it.  I'm having a half sneek facing left.  Mike has a 6 x 6 mule deer doing a half sneek facing right.  Then the 6 x 6 elk is in the middle.  It should look pretty good when it is all setup.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 12:51:35 AM »
Be sure and post some picks after you get it all set up..
All who resist will die

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 03:26:53 PM »
Will do!  Have to wait until this fall until my mount will be done.  I almost forgot what the big buck looked like.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 07:28:24 PM »
I'm sure that when you walk back in the shop to pick it up your memory will come right back.. I just hope that they do a better job on yours than  This guy did on mine..
All who resist will die

Facebook Comments