December 12, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

Author Topic: Only One  (Read 3259 times)

travo

Re: Only One
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 01:46:09 PM »
my mossy 835. no question.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 02:30:09 AM »
But if you did that, then they would play "Liberals and Indians". ;D ;D
;D  ;D  ;D  :twisted: That would be a quick game. I can imagine hearing one of those liberals saying the same thing Custer said when he saw all the Indians, "Look at all those %#@^&*%#! Indians"!  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 07:54:36 AM »
Well I would keep the AR-15 that I would purchase the day after elections....... :twisted:

But if they were all out of those I would then keep my Browning 7mm....... :twisted:

Either of those would then be pryed from my cold dead fingers....... :twisted:
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 12:35:33 PM »
with the way more and more rights are being taken away i don`t see this far off. it`s happening slowly everyday. it starts with things you don`t care about.....next thing you know
they are  on your front lawn

ask andrews...i bet he has stories!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 02:54:39 PM »
ask andrews...i bet he has stories!

Do you really think that's a wise thing to say? ???  Come on now, he'll start talking about how Homo erectus started taking away the T-Rex & Wooly Mammoth away from Homo epithicus and everything since then! :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

travo

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 11:16:10 PM »
homo erectus? is that a new boy band led by Lance Bass?

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »
homo erectus? is that a new boy band led by Lance Bass?

you keep up on boy bands? ???

travo

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »
when ya see on the front cover of people magazine that lance bass is gay, ya take notice. all the chick in my school used to get all goooey for those buncha fairies. i think it is hilarious, cuz not only did they have no chance, they REALLY had no chance. the first thing i did when i saw that was turn to the lady behind me in the checkout line and go "Lance Bass is gay? Theres a shocker."

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 02:26:07 AM »
Do you really think that's a wise thing to say? ???  Come on now, he'll start talking about how Homo erectus started taking away the T-Rex & Wooly Mammoth away from Homo epithicus and everything since then! :shock:
Well, you can guess how it was when the Trexs got scarce, they blamed it on us and our new invention everyone had, spears. So, they outlawed them. >:( Then, wooly mammoths got scarce, and they blamed that on us and our newfangled Clovis points.
Then, to add insult to injury, they blamed us for the last of the cave men vanishing. It wasn't our fault. We went hunting with Mo, the last caveman. When we came across a sleeping mammoth, Mo, one of those hillbilly cavemen, yelled to us, "Hey guys, watch this"! Before we could stop him, he ran up to the mammoth and slapped the mammoth on the butt, :shock:  and ran. Problem is, he didn't realize he couldn't outrun a mammoth while dragging his knuckles on the ground.  :roll: Know what that stinky stuff was between the mammoth's toes? Slow Mo.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 04:27:12 PM »
Mo, one of those hillbilly cavemen, yelled to us, "Hey guys, watch this"! Before we could stop him, he ran up to the mammoth and slapped the mammoth on the butt, :shock:  and ran. Problem is, he didn't realize he couldn't outrun a mammoth while dragging his knuckles on the ground.  :roll: Know what that stinky stuff was between the mammoth's toes? Slow Mo.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments