October 19, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

Author Topic: new tent  (Read 8215 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: new tent
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »
Mad, you will get the stuff.  I've been slacking and not sent it out yet. :-\
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »
And, I did notice the twinkle in your eye when we were at Fitzie's and those "Mountain Chicks" would walk by and flutter their eyes at you... 

Ohhhhhhh, they were fluttering their 'eyes' at me...... :shock:  It was tough to tell because that one eye kept a 'wandering'.  I couldn't tell if they were looking at me or the slice of pizza I was eating....... ;D

Next time I'll try and pay more attention.....see I knew your advice would come in handy..... O0 ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
Good God, this thread went haywire in a hurry. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Okay to clarify things, on my part....

First off, Stoney, I knew you were just messing around, as confirmed by our telephone conversation this afternoon.  No apology was necessary and I knew you were kidding around, as you should have know I was.

To all, overall, since New Years Eve, I have literally been entriely too damn busy.  I have not been posting or reading this site enough.  I haven't been able to spend enough time in the woods, and I haven't been drinking nearly enough.  My step daughter has been driving the wife and I nuts with the going to college crap.  Not to mention she is actually trying to drive, the minivan - not my 4-Runner; seriously, do any of you know how stressful it is teaching a teenager girl how to drive?  Good Lord.  That, combined with the stepson's football crap and other things I cannot mention.  Work?  We currently have more sales in this first quarter than we had the entire last year, plus we had two people quit, one got fired, two retired, and we still haven't replaced any of them.  So, I have been doing the work of three people since October of 2006.  I also have a customer of mine recruiting me to come and work for them, so I have been comparing salary, 401K, benfits, cost of living increases, housing differences, etc.  I am so busy anymore, I need to remind myself to take a crap.

So, if I have said anything off color, out of context, out of place, or in an ignorant manner, please accept my apologies.

I will keep my posts limited to informative stuff and avoid the poking and retaliations to pokings until I am in a better state of mind.

Goodnight and God Bless.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

travo

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »
hey,mad, you can beat on me all ya want. i can take it.

travo

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 09:54:42 PM »
hey,stony, want to go campin? :-P

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 09:23:27 AM »
Just out of curiosity, does ANYONE know the comment that I was referring to earlier in Good Morning Vietnam? ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2007, 10:10:18 AM »
Just out of curiosity, does ANYONE know the comment that I was referring to earlier in Good Morning Vietnam? ???

No sir I do not...... :-\

And searching on Youtube, I couldn't find anything that would help me figure it out..... :'( ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

travo

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »
UHH, "i feel pretty and witty and gay."?

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2007, 01:19:28 PM »

BC,
Being of the "younger generation", I was in JR. High School when that movie made its debut.....    :twisted:   

So NO, I have no clue to the reference....   ^-^

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 06:45:03 PM »
yep since I asked somebody ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments