November 24, 2017, 08:49:23 PM

Author Topic: A Big Hello to our Peta friends currently hitting the site!  (Read 5411 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Re: A Big Hello to our Peta friends currently hitting the site!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
And here's my personal gift to our PETA visitors:

(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »
We can always count on Ellwood! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »
c`mon fella`s the chat is where it`s at!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »
Well, no one can say we don't treat our guests well around here.  They've been welcomed, invited to dinner, shown through the store, offered a ride in Ellwood's Peta-mobile, and entertained with a movie.  (yep, they seem to have found the Vegan video ("Friends don't let friends go vegan")   8)

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 09:44:07 PM »
Well, no one can say we don't treat our guests well around here.  They've been welcomed, invited to dinner, shown through the store, offered a ride in Ellwood's Peta-mobile, and entertained with a movie.  (yep, they seem to have found the Vegan video ("Friends don't let friends go vegan")   8)

What else can we do for you guys and gals?? ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 09:45:35 PM »
heck i even brought a date for them
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 09:50:52 PM »
Hey, what happened?  We lost a "new" Guest..... ???  We didn't say something to "offend" anyone did we? :twisted:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 10:10:01 PM »
Alas, their little soy encrusted fingers have grown weary and they have retreated to the commune to  braid their leg hair and sing kumbaya in preparation for tomorrows protests.   :-\    Either that or tomorrow is a school day!   :roll:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 10:24:55 PM »
Alas, their little soy encrusted fingers have grown weary and they have retreated to the commune to  braid their leg hair and sing kumbaya in preparation for tomorrows protests.   :-\    Either that or tomorrow is a school day!   :roll:

;D ;D  I almost hate to see them go............Almost... ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 11:08:33 PM »
what i dont get is why why why do they hide? i mean take anyone of us, toss us into any setting and we profess we like meat on the grill, toss us in a room with peta members and we still profess it, they come here and hide,  and dont say anything and skulk around in the shadows..

They fear...The spear!!!!!

Besides....

It takes countless hours to braid the hair on their legs and under their arms!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments