November 18, 2017, 01:19:59 AM

Author Topic: New Rifle For AB  (Read 1913 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
New Rifle For AB
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
AB, I got if figured out what you need for your collection, a .50 BMG rifle. Think of the hunting videos you could make with one of those! You could offer your clients a chance to shoot the rifle and bust a hog at the same time.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Re: New Rifle For AB
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 11:59:44 AM »
I have been thinking the same thing   O0  Nothing like a 710gr soft point for some hogs...  Discounts available for shots made at over 1350yards!!  TO hell with that damn sholder shield those big boars develop...anit tank rounds should take care of that!!!
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

travo

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 02:32:37 PM »
how about if the client can shoot the gun without fallin over, its a free hunt. if they fall over, its double.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »
I have been thinking the same thing   O0  Nothing like a 710gr soft point for some hogs...  Discounts available for shots made at over 1350yards!!  TO hell with that damn sholder shield those big boars develop...anit tank rounds should take care of that!!!
Yep, they would blast right through those armored shoulders.  :twisted: While you are picking up your new .50 at the store, could you find a good slug gun that shoots lower than the deer antlers for plott?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »
.50BMG....The perfect squirrel gun! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »
Dude,I seen what it did to humans in Iraq! Pretty motoviating! ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »
Dude,I seen what it did to humans in Iraq! Pretty motivating! ;D
  O0  O0  O0  O0

Facebook Comments