October 23, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

Author Topic: Broadhead`s.  (Read 5375 times)

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Broadhead`s.
« on: September 18, 2003, 06:37:45 AM »
:twisted: I use Muzzy 110gn 3 Blade Broadhead`s,not a bad Broadhead,but I just don`t like the fact that they are a 5 piece head. I was going through my Bow Hunther Mag,and came across this G5"Monotec",it`s a one piece,stainless steel,3 blade head......nothing to come apart!!!!!!!!!   Has anyone else seen these Broadhead`s ? Anyone use them?  Got the web-site if anyone want`s to take a look,and give some input.

www.g5outdoors.com
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline Doe Belly

Broadhead`s.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 02:28:00 PM »
I haven't tried them myself, but I've heard only GOOD stuff about them.  They're supposed to be top o' the line - flight characteristics  8)

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Broadhead`s.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 08:38:08 AM »
:twisted: I went to thier site,but I can`t find any Dealer`s,so if anyone know`s where I can find them,please let me know,I would sure like to try them. :twisted:

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Broadhead`s.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 08:08:47 PM »
Hehe.... Ask and ye shall receive:  

G5 Broad Heads

:D [/url]
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Broadhead`s.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2003, 06:34:03 AM »
:twisted: Thanks again,your just an endless suply of Info,aren`t you? :twisted:

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Broadhead`s.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2003, 06:36:20 AM »
:twisted:  WOW,at $10.00 a head,you don`t want to loses many. :twisted:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Broadhead`s.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2003, 05:29:01 PM »
I use the Thunderhead 125 heads.  I've had nothing but good luck out of them.  I thought about switching to the 100 gr, but I've got too many of the bases to just trash them.

A friend of mine uses the Rocket expandables.  I don't like expandables myself, but with some of the holes that he's made in deer, I've got to admit that I may have to try them!!! :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline propredator

Broadhead`s.
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2003, 11:37:05 AM »
pricey broadheads,i went to one one of the rubber band pop on impact jobs last year and they worked good for me complete shoot through and awesome blood trail,2 deer only made it 15 feet,the big boy managed to go 80 yards but wasnt hard to find.They are game tracker silver tips,3 for less than $15.
 I shot muzzy fixed 3 blades before and if i make my shot the expandables seem to do more damage.Will have to keep an eye on them o rings though,untill they fail me im gonna keep using them.
 Doe Belly thanks for the invite,im buckknife over on HA.

Offline Doe Belly

Broadhead`s.
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2003, 03:17:12 PM »
Glad to see you made it Propredator!   :D

I've always wondered about the expandalbes. They've always looked awesome, but I've been a little chicken to try them. Your post makes me want to give them a try one day. I don't like to walk far after a shot....
 8)

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Broadhead`s.
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 01:49:36 AM »
my buddy uses a one piece 3 blade and they seem to break easier than my muzzy 125's. they both make a awesome hole when they hit their mark though :D
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Facebook Comments