November 23, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

Author Topic: ice fishing lately  (Read 1166 times)

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
ice fishing lately
« on: February 25, 2007, 05:00:56 PM »
Hey just wondered if anybody has been able to get out fishing lately and had any luck
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

travo

Re: ice fishing lately
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 08:00:14 PM »
last time i was out, got a few bites, but caught nothin. that was 1 1/2 weeks ago. took the shack off the ice for the year. better temps comin, along with the snow geese, dunno if ill make it out ice fishin again this year.

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 04:46:03 AM »
I made it out last tuesday and had one bass and one little crappie couldn't find the gills that I know are in that pond
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »
I was out checking the ice fishermen last week while on patrol. They didn't catch much, a few 'gills, a couple of just legal length bass, and one pan sized channel cat. They were fishing ponds and one good sized lake.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 06:24:49 PM »
I've been out some with little success. The Ice is getting to thick for my auger  2 1/2 to 3 feet :'(
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Sticka

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »
Get the extensions out  8)
Around the Minneapolis area we are finally losing that 2' of ice and will be totally gone in another week on the larger lakes.  Late ice has been great for fishing like every year.  Ready to get the boat out though and put the ice gear away.

Facebook Comments