August 20, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Author Topic: HAT GOING AROUND THE COUNTRY...PLEASE SIGN IT AND SEND IT ON!!  (Read 47620 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: HAT GOING AROUND THE COUNTRY...PLEASE SIGN IT AND SEND IT ON!!
« Reply #470 on: March 09, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »
The GPS hat is gonna have to the replace the Travel Gnome before long!!!  ;D  Keep'er rollin'!!!!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline goclimbarock007

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
« Reply #471 on: April 04, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »
Haven't gotten the hat yet, I'm going to pm my address again.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #472 on: September 28, 2013, 06:47:12 PM »
So where did the hat end up?   ???    That sucker had to have some miles on it!  ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #473 on: September 29, 2013, 05:17:20 AM »
So where did the hat end up?   ???    That sucker had to have some miles on it!  ;D
That's what I always wondered. AB did send me a hat just like it without signatures. The rascal got married so maybe that took him out of the loop, somewhat.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2013, 08:30:45 PM »
I never got it. I was afraid BC would try and sell my signature for mucho money and retire to Costa Rica! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :-P :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #475 on: October 01, 2013, 02:13:58 PM »
Hard to tell.  Looks like it ended with either catfishsr or goclimbarock.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #476 on: November 09, 2013, 08:42:24 AM »
That hat is sittin on a shelf in my back room next to tracking collars and leashes
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #477 on: November 09, 2013, 08:46:58 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Probably! And right next to your .17HMR favorite coon hunting rifle.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #478 on: November 09, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »
Aint no probably about it  ;D it was supposed to go to Texas with me when I went there to deliver AB the dogs I trained for him but it never made it to the truck then it was forgotten about till now
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #479 on: November 09, 2013, 11:39:24 PM »
Aint no probably about it  ;D it was supposed to go to Texas with me when I went there to deliver AB the dogs I trained for him but it never made it to the truck then it was forgotten about till now
  ;D ;D ;D ;D Well, at least it's safe! I was afraid some guy like the flashlight guy snagged it.

Facebook Comments