November 19, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

Author Topic: Animal Rights Group Steals Rabbits From Farm  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Animal Rights Group Steals Rabbits From Farm
« on: February 28, 2007, 03:51:52 PM »
Anyone up for a little Gut Pile Style Security Detail?   :twisted:

Man - I wish they would make an example out of these idiots for once. 

Animal Rights Group Steals Rabbits From Farm
Fri Feb 23, 3:58 AM ET

Members of an animal rights group claim that they stole several rabbits from a rabbit farm in Fountain Inn, and they say they won't quit until the farm is shut down.

The rabbits were taken from Blue Chip Farms around 8:30 p.m. Monday.

The owner of the farm said that he noticed that the gate was left open. He said he then noticed that electrical wire -- which carries 5,000 volts of electricity -- was tripped on and moved.

Next, to his surprise, three of his prized rabbits were missing, their cages left open, and empty.

The group claiming to have stolen the rabbits is the Animal Liberation Front, and they claim, according to their press office, to have stolen 20 rabbits.

WYFF News 4 spoke to the        FBI to see what they knew about ALF, and they said that the group has been the subject of several FBI investigations.

On the ALF press office Web site, the group posted pictures of what they claim to be one of the rabbits removed from this farm . Dean Goforth of Blue Chips Farms said, "A lot of people got California rabbits, but few people have them crossed with champagne origin. The little white on the ears is showing the champagne origin."

He said that he has no way of being sure that the group has his rabbits, but "it looks like them."

On the Web site, the ALF also promises to return to this farm and steal more rabbits if Blue Chip Farms is not shut down.

This a  Food and Drug Administration-regulated and inspected family business. WYFF reporter Jennifer Valdez said there is no indication that anything illegal has gone on at the farm, and according to what WYFF has learned, everything goes by the books.

But, going on private property and stealing rabbits is illegal, so a police report has been filed and the case is under investigation.
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Animal Rights Group Steals Rabbits From Farm
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 03:56:56 PM »
if it is FDA regulated would it not also instantly bring in the feds to check it all out?? 
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 04:13:59 PM »
if it is FDA regulated would it not also instantly bring in the feds to check it all out?? 

It certainly should. >:(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:42 PM »
It certainly should. >:(

so then the local LEOs would not have anything to do with it right?  I mean get the feds to nail the idiots for theft of "government property"
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 04:27:36 PM »
so then the local LEOs would not have anything to do with it right?  I mean get the feds to nail the idiots for theft of "government property"

I am not sure of the appropriate protocalls, but I would assume the locals would be the first responders and would turn the investigation over to the Feds once they arrived.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

travo

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 08:09:25 AM »
leave the gates open, and move into the rabbit barns. you can legally shoot an intruder in your home. sit and wait with an ak and mow em down.

Offline APRock

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 12:41:58 PM »
FDA regulation doesn't make crimes committed there Federal cases.  Nearly every farm is regulated by the FDA in one way or another.  The purpose and manner in which the crime took place decides jurisdiction.  Of course the FBI has been watching these AssH****s for a long time and I am sure they would be more than happy to help out and add this crime tto the list that will enable them to bring RICO charges against them.
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »
FDA regulation doesn't make crimes committed there Federal cases.  Nearly every farm is regulated by the FDA in one way or another.  The purpose and manner in which the crime took place decides jurisdiction.  Of course the FBI has been watching these AssH****s for a long time and I am sure they would be more than happy to help out and add this crime tto the list that will enable them to bring RICO charges against them.

everyone say it all in together with AP

bring RICO charges against them.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 02:37:12 PM »
These jokers are totally just smearing it in the governments face that they will do whatever they please. There time is getting close, me thinks.
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 08:28:04 PM »
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

;D ;D O0 O0 ;D ;D

Facebook Comments