December 18, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

Author Topic: Hello from Texas!!!!  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
Hello from Texas!!!!
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »
Hello my fellow hunters! I'm from Texas after 10 years in the Marine Corps. Just picked up a bow about 6 months ago and I'm hooked! I love to hunt deer and hogs here in this great state. Drop me a line! O0

travo

Re: Hello from Texas!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »
welcome, man. youll like it here. everyone is a little effed up, just like a family reunion! yer gonna need a jab stick, and a trashcan lid for protection. pull up a 5 gallon pail, grab a CAMO 24 and start spillin yer guts. oh yeah, i will be having a forum on finding your inner duck thru meditation. wanna come?

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 08:20:48 PM »
welcome, and if you don`t have a .17 you need one or you just might not fit in around here.

p.s. buy a savage! O0

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:29:59 PM »
dang guys let them get in the door before ya start diving on em!!  welcome to the family, and i use that term loosly.. toss out your ideas and opinions where and when ya can got questions, ask away we will try to help, someone usually got the answer for you, or at least point ya in the right direction!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 08:30:19 PM »
Welcome and dont worry bout techno he thinks .17 is the only gun out so we let him think it  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

travo

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »
and if we dont know the answer, we make it up.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 09:20:37 PM »
YEA.........  WELCOME !!!!

Ya ain't even got to have a gun , if ya run em down it's o.k.   ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »
Welcome Blood_Trail! O0

As you can tell, it's like a family reunion of a mental hospital in here! ;D  Make sure you stand upwind of Plott though.  It isn't quite the time of year for his bath. :shock:  He'll knock a buzzard off a gut wagon if it gets downwind of him! ;D

Like the others said, if you've got any questions about anything, throw them out there.  Someone will eventually get you the answer.

This isn't your typical hunting site, as you've probably already seen.  We like to have a good time and tell lies to each other, just like at hunting camp.

If you have a daughter, you better hide her from Bohica.  If you've got a son, hide him from Mad River! ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

travo

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 01:04:29 AM »
hey,now, can we lay off of poor mad river already? man, im surprized him and plott havent offed themselves yet. spread it around a little more,boys. if ya dare. wussies.

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »
You are guys sick.... :sad:

I feel right at home,BABY!!!!! ;D ;D

Het Travo, I don't have a .17, but I do have some other "toys" lying around tha barn. Plus, I prefer to put a real hole in sumthing....That way they don't go as far. :twisted:

Thanks, fellers, can't wait to mix it up wit ya!!!!

Facebook Comments