December 11, 2017, 10:25:07 AM

Author Topic: Hello from Texas!!!!  (Read 1582 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Hello from Texas!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 09:21:25 AM »
Welcome, Blood_Trail! I see you have met some of the folks here. For good reasons, I think you have been adopted here already.  O0 Don't tell your mother, she won't understand.  :wink:  ;D Hey, you a lifer, or just hang it up after the 10?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 09:46:05 PM »
I did 10 and I miss it everyday. My wife was in and it was her ideal. I'm still in, just mentally! O0 You?

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 10:21:20 PM »
hey,now, can we lay off of poor mad river already? man, im surprized him and plott havent offed themselves yet
I cant speak for both of us but believe me it will take more then all yall got to get me to cross over ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 10:57:46 PM »
I cant speak for both of us but believe me it will take more then all yall got to get me to cross over ;D

your time is coming  :twisted:

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
Semper Fi B_T,

Glad to have another Devil Dog around these parts here.

RIK
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 09:05:59 AM »
I did 10 and I miss it everyday. My wife was in and it was her ideal. I'm still in, just mentally! O0 You?
No, not physically anymore. My enlistment was many years ago. I'm surprised you didn't stay another 10, but can also see why you didn't ship over.  I certainly prefer civilian life!  O0 What are you doing now, maybe taking things easy for a while, much deserved.  O0 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 10:40:36 PM »
I'm an metrology engineer with Lockheed Martin. I tried to go but never got the call. :'(
But all my country buddies says Iraqis taste great...You just gotta soak'em awahile to get all the sand out. :D

Facebook Comments