September 25, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

Author Topic: Another email from the Petards!  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Another email from the Petards!
« on: March 06, 2007, 05:52:03 PM »
Well, we've received another bit of enlightenment from the petard side.  On occasion, I'll respond to them.  However, this one would be like stomping baby chicks, ............... hey, wait a minute, that could be f......... ah, I can't do it - she's pitiful.   :roll:    She says "what comes around goes around and we will have our turn".  No she dittun !?    LOL -  She don't want non-a-dis.  All I have to do is turn LadyRepublica loose on her.   ;D

By the way - if you didn't already know it, you're just a bunch of nasty people!

From "Samantha"  I've removed her email address to protect the brainwashed.
I really think you people should be ashamed of your selves to be anti-peta and pro-hunting, its very sad for animals to be hurt and what does it prove but pure stupidity. What comes around goes around and you people will have your turn. If you just read or watch the videos on the PETA web site you may have a change in opinion, but you people are probably so think headed that you think its fake. Well its true, nasty people test on animals leaving them in severe pain. Apparently there is something wrong in the minds of you nasty people.

The best part about it is she came into the store on a search for "peta apparel".  She viewed three pages before she decided we were "nasty people".  We must be slipping, we usually get them after one page.   :-\
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:06:17 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Another email from the Petards!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »
The best part about it is she came into the store on a search for "peta apparel".  She viewed three pages before she decided we were "nasty people".  We must be slipping, we usually get them after one page.   :-\
so did it buy anything ???
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »
we did she?
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 06:55:03 PM »
yes yes i am "think headed" enough to hope what comes around goes around so if anyone ever sees a deer carrying a high power send him my direction, cause i know then it is my time to go and i wont starve to death.
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 07:02:06 PM »
so did it buy anything ???

Nope.   :'(   I wonder if I could find a coupon for her?  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »
She's the evil one!!!!!!!
What cruel, evil person can take poor lil carrot seeds and fool them to think that someone really cares for them, feed them, water them, talk nice to them, only to watch these beautiful creatures grow oh so green to get CHOPPED DOWN, shredded, and thrown in a bowl with other veggie BODY PARTS to be consumed1 :'( :'( How can anyone be that evil? :'( I just don't understand....Poor lil brocolli's.... :'(

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »
TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT!!! O0

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »
She has hurt me deeply, I just hate being thought of as "think headed"
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 01:14:57 PM »
You should reply to her and send her the link to PetaKillsAnimals.com.  See what she thinks then of her beloved PETA.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ladyrepublica

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Southern Maryland Anti-Poaching Patrol Officer
    • Very anti peta
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »
Lol wut?  I can't hurt kids.  Or the retarded.  Somebody send her the bulls*** video back.  I'd bet dollars to doorknobs that she wears leather.

OMG U GUYZ I JUST HADS A REVELATIONS!!! I SHOULDNT KEEL TEH ANIMULZ EVEN THOUGH THEY'LL DIE A WORSE DEATH BY STARVASHUUUUN INSTEAD OF TAKING A BULLET TO THE CHEEEST!!!

How old is she?  By the grammar I'd say 13-14.
Samantha just brought a

to this site.
I am a question to the world, not an answer to be heard, or a moment that's held in your arms.

2007 Golden Intestine Award Winner:
Biggest Brawl

Bring it on!

Facebook Comments