Author Topic: gigging video  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
gigging video
« on: April 09, 2007, 05:30:33 PM »
this was night 1 of our 3 night ordeal. this night it was my brother in law, 3 of my cousins and a buddy. i tried getting the boys to take astratigic approach night 1. which didn`t happen  ;D it ended up being me on the cam the whole time and the rest of the boys stomping around trying to kill anything singing that song that starts with ribb-it and be the first to do it. needless to say it was fun and i got alot of non cordinated shots and general mayhem. you`ll notice a shot of my cousin in an orange shirt at one point holding a frog up he hit in the front left leg. i didn`t include the audio,due to the F word being used more than any other word. the frog was PISSED! he was grunting and hissing something fierce. it was quite interesting to see him try and scare us like that. all in all i think we took somewhere around 300 bullies in 3 days between 7 guys and 5 ponds. in true fashion, we cooked some legs sat afternoon to take along while out on night 2. my cousin was last with the bag and stuck in in the mag holder behind the drivers seat of my brother in laws blazer and we forgot all about them  ;D my sister had the pleasure of cleaning the mess a few weeks later  ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: gigging video
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »
Impressive stuff Techno. O0  Looks like some of them boys are using some real expensive recurve bows and good wooden arrows. :shock:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

travo

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »
that was a cool vid, tech. those frogs are HUGE!they dont get that big up here, i can see how you could make a meal out of frog legs.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:19:58 AM »
Bullfrog bowfishing!  O0 You guys did good!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »
Anybody tried blow-gun frog gigging? I have been working the kinks out of my set-up during the daytime, but have yet to go out in the gator-infested swamps at night and try it for real.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 02:01:40 PM »
sweet vid tech. *subscribed to your channel*  O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
 O0 O0 I hope to have some new videos up soon.

Facebook Comments