November 24, 2017, 04:27:23 AM

Author Topic: Coon Hounds Shot (Graphic pics )  (Read 5578 times)

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Coon Hounds Shot (Graphic pics )
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »
One night plott was out coonhunting with a fella that wanted to buy plott's really smart hound, but wanted a trial hunt. Plott and the fella listened to the dog trail and tree several coon and then decided to hunt for a tad longer.

Only minutes later they heard the hound making great music while on the track of another coon. Then the dog went silent for 5 minutes until they heard him again. Soon the coon was treed and the buyer asked plott why the dog went silent for 5 minutes.

Plott informed the fella that while the dog was silent the dog was on posted ground.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 10:01:01 AM »
That was a good one! ;D
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 10:13:52 AM »
We have had a rash of dog poisonings in our neighborhood lately, poison hotdogs tossed into yards. We have our suspicions of who the lowlife is, but no proof yet. He's a local dope dealer that just got out of prison for kidnapping his girlfriend and chaining her in his basement for a long time, and raping her. The lowlife is living just a few blocks from here.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squirrellchef

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 06:32:09 AM »
wow thats horribale it send chills down my spine to think some one would shoot dogs for darn ner no resone at all :idiot2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff if thay were mine i would of put a hurting on em  :knuppel2 i had some one hit my dog with a shovel and jus for that i carried the dog  in side loaded the 30-30 lever acion and headed out to the road  :twisted:well needless to say he took off rell fast when he say the berrel of that gun rouned the coner :twisted:
RED-NECKS KEEPIN' THE WOODS CRITTER FREE SINCE 1885

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 10:55:52 AM »
That's JACKED up, the ole boy that shot my dogs would have to end up shooting me too! :knuppel2 Yes, I have killed dogs, but they were ragged ole strays that would get in the yard and tare up the garbage, and I got sick of having to pick it all up from the yard before I went to school! 3" # 4 shot works pretty good! I've also killed dogs who were down in mine and my Father in laws chicken lot killing our chickens. There is no need in killing a dog for no apparent reason though, very uncalled for!!!!

Pegleg, you know what ever happened to the idiot that killed those dogs?

Offline squirrellchef

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »
ya hopkins i see what your say thats diffrent i almost had to do that to a ragged dog that came after one of mine i grab the 12 ga ad by the time i got it loaded and on the proch it was gone   
RED-NECKS KEEPIN' THE WOODS CRITTER FREE SINCE 1885

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »
I had a couple of big and mean rotties come into my backyard and refused to leave. When I tried to shoo them off, they were baring their teeth and growling. So, went inside grabbed the .22 & some CB shorts. As soon as I walked out the door, they saw me and musta known what was comin, cause they jumped my fence like it was nothin and tore outa there. They were the neighbors dogs and I told them if they got out and into my yard again, I was gonna bury the dogs in my back yard. >:( I got about as much use for mean dogs as I got for feral ones. :knuppel2
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »
Last I heard they were still tryin to get enuff money rounded up to hand that jerkoff his butt in court
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:25 PM »
Last I heard they were still tryin to get enuff money rounded up to hand that jerkoff his butt in court
I hope the idiot get what's comin to him-----the dude that killed the dogs should have to reimburse the owners of the dogs! O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 12:43:47 AM »
the dude that killed the dogs should have to reimburse the owners of the dogs! O0
yeah considerin he shot bout 8000 dollars worth of dogs
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments