Author Topic: turkey gear  (Read 2544 times)

travo

turkey gear
« on: April 07, 2007, 08:27:27 PM »
i'm packing for my turkey hunt/campin trip next weekend. i know im gonna forget somethin. any suggestions or reminders on what i should take?

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: turkey gear
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 09:14:59 PM »
ummm some sort of firearm would work..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 12:49:12 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

travo

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 12:51:11 AM »
cant do it, tech, got a bad story about funyuns.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 12:52:16 AM »
cant do it, tech, got a bad story about funyuns.

spill it......

travo

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 01:17:42 AM »
well, where i work, there is this one guy who would eat anything not tied down. you leave a candy bar....gone. box of twinkies..........gone. didnt even ask. youd go the the job trailer on break, and he'd be sittin there, eatin yer snak, big grin on his face. thought he was pretty funny. everyone was gettin annoyed, and the boilin point came when i left an unopened bag on funyuns in there. well, on morning break, there he was ,eatin my funyuns. so, after break, i stuck back over to the trailer. i had been bringin duke with me to the jobsite,and there were a few dried dog turds layin around. i scooped some of them into the bag, and shoop it up so they would go to the bottom. well, that afternoon, i went to the store, and when i got back, there he was, eatin on the funyons. a buddy of mine who saw me put the turds in the bag was sittin by himself all the way across the building. i went over to him, and he coulndt even talk, he was tryin not to laugh so much. finally, as i was sittin next to him, he let out a little snicker, and then we burst out laughin. everyone thought we were nuts, as we couldnt even speak. they were askin what was so funny, and then the guy hit the dog turds at the bottom of the bag. he threw them down, dog turds spillin out, and went to puke behind the building. everyone started just gut laughin then. the guy who ate the funyons was ticked, and told the boss, who was laughin too. the boss just told him he couldnt yell at me for puttin dog turds in my own chips, and that it served him right. it cleared up the problem, but ever since then, i cant ear funyons.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:19:20 AM by travo »

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 01:21:17 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

you should have just invited him out for a brew after work.....

when he woke up you then tell him how he started a fight with some mean fellers and lost  ;D ;D ;D

travo

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 12:21:37 AM »
what is the  best beer to bring?

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »
beer, shucks i figured you`d be heading straight for the aged fire water  ;D

Offline Eycee

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 12:26:05 AM »
well, where i work, there is this one guy who would eat anything not tied down. you leave a candy bar....gone. box of twinkies..........gone. didnt even ask. youd go the the job trailer on break, and he'd be sittin there, eatin yer snak, big grin on his face. thought he was pretty funny. everyone was gettin annoyed, and the boilin point came when i left an unopened bag on funyuns in there. well, on morning break, there he was ,eatin my funyuns. so, after break, i stuck back over to the trailer. i had been bringin duke with me to the jobsite,and there were a few dried dog turds layin around. i scooped some of them into the bag, and shoop it up so they would go to the bottom. well, that afternoon, i went to the store, and when i got back, there he was, eatin on the funyons. a buddy of mine who saw me put the turds in the bag was sittin by himself all the way across the building. i went over to him, and he coulndt even talk, he was tryin not to laugh so much. finally, as i was sittin next to him, he let out a little snicker, and then we burst out laughin. everyone thought we were nuts, as we couldnt even speak. they were askin what was so funny, and then the guy hit the dog turds at the bottom of the bag. he threw them down, dog turds spillin out, and went to puke behind the building. everyone started just gut laughin then. the guy who ate the funyons was ticked, and told the boss, who was laughin too. the boss just told him he couldnt yell at me for puttin dog turds in my own chips, and that it served him right. it cleared up the problem, but ever since then, i cant ear funyons.

hahahaha thats awsome O0.....but now i to shall never be able to look at funyons the same way without thinking of your story.....dam and i like funyons to ....hahahah :uglystupid2

oh and back to the turkey stuff.....along with the gun (cant forget that) as Morax pointed out and you might wanna bring a call or two as well.......lol

Happy hunting....i cant wait to get out!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 12:30:24 AM by Eycee »
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Facebook Comments