November 21, 2017, 10:21:54 AM

Author Topic: CARP on the sunrise river, Stacy MN, U.S.A.  (Read 1546 times)

Offline deertag

• Applied for my club membership...
CARP on the sunrise river, Stacy MN, U.S.A.
« on: April 07, 2007, 09:03:05 PM »
ok, It was Aprill 1st, 2007 and me and my good fishing and hunting palls headed out to the sunrise damb,and for you who dont know were that is, its in between lindstrom and stacy=for those of you who are in the local area. The night before we headed out onto the grass with a sorta dim flashlight and looked for worms=9:30 pm, March 30th, 2007.  By the end of the night WE HAD TWO ICE CREAM BUCKETS FULL, OF WORMS!!! and i was one happy fisherman!the next morning i drove out with my friends and started fishingfor carp..after 6 unrewarding hours my friend got chewed on by a carp..BAM! he set the hook, he fought the fish while walking with the fish down the small river. While we were there, there was a bow fisherman who was trying to nab some carp. so we called em over to our location and had em shoot the carp once my pall surficed it. bam he missed the carp but we neted it later..it weighed in at 22 pounds 8 ounces! man we were suprised how big it was. By the end of the day we went home with only a story to tell and a picture to tell the truth!........p.s., and a full stomach of pretzels and coke/the pop!
this is my rifle this is my gun this is the toy i use for fun!!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: CARP on the sunrise river, Stacy MN, U.S.A.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 09:09:56 PM »
Excellent!  Throw those pics on the board!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 11:12:58 PM »
Excellent!  Throw those pics on the board!   O0
YEAH!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 01:27:13 AM »
sounds awesome, man! ya just made me wanna go bowfishin more. my trip is in a month.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 01:38:00 AM »
should took the .17  O0 O0

looks like you had a blast without it  O0 O0 O0

travo

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 02:15:48 PM »
you can bet ill be bringin the .17 on my bowfishin trip. we are stayin in a pasture full of flickertails.

Facebook Comments