November 21, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Author Topic: catfishing  (Read 1129 times)

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
catfishing
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:26:09 PM »
has anybody out catfishing yet rivers are really high here so guess will have to try them on the lakes
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: catfishing
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 12:37:44 AM »
not yet hoyt, i`ll be getting out soon. so far the warm weather we have had has been spent getting the dogs out.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 07:45:47 AM »
my step kid and I , and my cousin went out lookin for bullhead/catfish...my step kid caught a 15 incher...(2/3 LB) first landing of the season...I went out by myself but had to fish off a bridge cause the water is so high....lost a 10 + LB'R...anyway here is the video...http://www.livevideo.com/dawgphish76
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »
nice vid meathunter  O0 O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 02:11:01 AM »
Same here, rivers above flood stage. Lakes were doing good, even though I haven't been out. I should add that they were biting during the really short warm spell we had, and probably not biting at all during this cold dreary weather that has returned.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments