November 23, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

Author Topic: anybody been woodchuck snippen yet  (Read 3233 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: anybody been woodchuck snippen yet
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 08:46:42 AM »
never tried to snip a woodchuck :wink:
Ya just snip and powder.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »
well today is first day of spring turkey, was gonna get up early get out there with the kid (decoy) and see if we could get one in, if not no big deal was gonna use the rest of the day for ground hogging.. so i wake up and start getting dressed, as i was heading towards the bathroom i see it is POURING rain.. so much for hunting today...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 12:07:32 AM »
as i was heading towards the bathroom i see it is POURING rain.. so much for hunting today...

Panzy!  Turkeys don't take the day off when it's raining.  They just like to stay in fields and open areas more.  Same way with groundhogs.  :roll:

Tell the truth, you just wanted to go back to bed! ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 02:01:25 PM »
Panzy!  Turkeys don't take the day off when it's raining.  They just like to stay in fields and open areas more.  Same way with groundhogs.  :roll:

Tell the truth, you just wanted to go back to bed! ;D

no accually i didnt i wanted to get up and outta here for awhile.. true they dont take the day off but i just feel like dragging out the rain gear and everything else you know... i waited for a break and went riding instead... and yep you guessed it got caught in it too..

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »
no accually i didnt i wanted to get up and outta here for awhile.. true they dont take the day off but i just feel like dragging out the rain gear and everything else you know... i waited for a break and went riding instead... and yep you guessed it got caught in it too..

Ya' know, if you got yourself a Pop-Up Blind you would quit running out of excuses. :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 09:57:24 PM »
Ya' know, if you got yourself a Pop-Up Blind you would quit running out of excuses. :roll:

He might look funny to his riding buddies with a pop up blind on the bike  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Morax

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 01:55:13 PM »
hmmm now this is an idea...

Facebook Comments