December 13, 2017, 07:54:27 AM

Author Topic: future duck jedi......HUNTER NOLAN  (Read 2990 times)

travo

Re: future duck jedi......HUNTER NOLAN
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 11:37:50 PM »
we are actually staying in lakota, which is about 5 miles southeast of the lake. leeds is 5 miles northwest of devils lake. maybe if we are up there at the same time, we can all hunt together. we've got a pile of private land around michigan and lakota to hunt on. lemme know when the time gets closer. we are gonna be there from oct 19-23rd

Offline rice river

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »
Cool!  I'll let you know.  Mike got his elk license for Montana again this year but I know they are going a week later than usually.  It would be great to meet up.  Hopefully, our dog Ice will be done with all the surgeries and up and running by then.  My vizsla isn't much of a duck dog.  The other lab probadly will be a good duck dog.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 09:03:47 AM »
Heck, no problem, rice. Travo can fetch.  :wink:  :twisted:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 04:48:09 PM »
well, actually, i can. the plan for my little runabout canoe is to have the trolling motor on it, and when there is a cripple that the dogs cant chase down, im gonna chase em down and shoot em out of that.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 10:26:18 AM »
well, actually, i can. the plan for my little runabout canoe is to have the trolling motor on it, and when there is a cripple that the dogs cant chase down, im gonna chase em down and shoot em out of that.
  O0 Good idea!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments