November 23, 2017, 08:48:17 PM

Author Topic: Lawdogs  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Lawdogs
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:53:11 PM »
http://www.lawdogsusa.org/SecretWeapon.html

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: Lawdogs
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 05:56:19 PM »
This is taken from the mouth of a POLICE OFFICER.If these dogs are so bad how in the world did A POLICE OFFICER say this?

They have a friendly, outgoing nature and a "bombproof" temperament with humans. Their rough and tumble history provides that solid temperament. Dogs being set on bulls, boars, bears or other dogs could never lash out at owners or at referees in the "pit" with them, nor would a dog who bit while being tended for severe injuries be used for breeding. No matter how badly injured, a true pit bull will never lash out at a human. Amicability to humans is bred into the genetics of the purebred American pit bull.

Again i say A MAN AGGRESSIVE PITBULL SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH!!!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
I can agree with that. I see those hog hunt videos where the pits hold pig after pig and the dogs never lash out at the hunters or handler during the action.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
I've had to work with federal dogs at work. Some were morons, like their handlers. I've seen some good dogs, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments