December 16, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

Author Topic: try it now . Travo Up @*#$ creek  (Read 3866 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: try it now . Travo Up @*#$ creek
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 05:39:13 PM »
sure. you are in charge of chargin the iowegians $50 bucks for the shower after they fall in the lagoon, and another $200 canoe recovery fee.
Make all collections in cash so plott and I can roll ya. We give our boss BC 10% for protection.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 04:22:49 PM »
hah! you aint gonna roll us. remember, i just hired RICE RIVER. aint no way a couple of iowegians gonna get the drop on a couple of minnesotans.

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 07:24:34 PM »
Don't you know in Minnesota Men are Men and so are the Women! :twisted:
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »
We give our boss BC 10% for protection.  :twisted:
if BC is the boss then aint no way they are gettin rolled by me cause I refuse to work for somebody that has a dress code like he does
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:39 PM »
if BC is the boss then aint no way they are gettin rolled by me cause I refuse to work for somebody that has a dress code like he does

Someone say something about protection?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 12:24:23 PM »
  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Someone say something about protection?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yep! Hey, you would be a good collector, tech! You and plott could be the enforcers/collectors. I could be the brains of the outfit. BC would take his cut and we bribe rice river to come work with us. Travo, you will end up doing all the work and working for us for peanuts.  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 12:46:34 PM »
 You and plott could be the enforcers/collectors.
tech could do it on his own cause really who is goin to argue with Eddie Munster ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

travo

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 07:50:15 PM »
id still have my trusty sidekick Duke, and my apprentice Fuzzy to back me. and ya woulndt get rice. Minnesotans are loyal.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 11:00:17 PM »
id still have my trusty sidekick Duke, and my apprentice Fuzzy to back me. and ya woulndt get rice. Minnesotans are loyal.

Yeah and un-employed minnesotains are even more loyal to getting paid  ;D ;D ;D

BTW I think between Plott and my backyard we have nothing to worry about with ol`Duke  :wink:

travo

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 08:13:32 PM »
maybe, but ive also just recruited PBH and Andrews wife, so there they go, and also, lady R is backin me with her nuclear petri dish. as far as yer dogs go, ill just whip out a pic of hillary clinton and watch em run for the hills. after all, yer dogs are alot smarter than duke. he'll probably just puke when he sees the pic, then sniff around in it wondering what it is.

Facebook Comments