November 24, 2017, 12:23:33 AM

Author Topic: BEAVER!!!  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: BEAVER!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »
In all seriousness John, you should really consider writing a book about "The Amazing Adventures of John Andrews". O0 ;D  I believe it would be a best-seller. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: BEAVER!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »
In all seriousness John, you should really consider writing a book about "The Amazing Adventures of John Andrews". O0 ;D  I believe it would be a best-seller. O0
  ;D  ;D ;D Ol' Clarence must have been a natural worrywart, though. Every time we visited, he made sure the dynamite, fuse, and #5 caps were locked up before we got there.  :roll: We knew how to blast stumps before we were out of grade school.  :)
Later in school, we all had speech class. I got up in front of the class and gave a speech about how to handle explosives, blowing stumps and rails, and how to make your own stumpblower if you didn't have dynamite. I got an "A". The class and teacher were spellbound.  :shock:  :twisted:

The next speech I gave was about trapping beaver and how my dad's cousin's husband Clarence blew up the beaver dam. Another "A". Citified folks are easy to entertain.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 02:40:52 PM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments