November 20, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

Author Topic: '07 - '08 Squirrel Hunting Contest - Part 3  (Read 13539 times)

Offline TheRealSquirrelSniper

• ShootingSquirrels.com
Re: '07 - '08 Squirrel Hunting Contest - Part 3
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2007, 01:31:03 AM »
I shot a jacked up spider monkey once when he tried to scissor kick me in the back of the head.... He tasted really good fried up with soy sauce, ginger root, bamboo shoots and a whole pile of fried rice. MMMMMM Monkey meat.

I've got a .17 HMR, I ain't afraid of no stinking Monkeys. LOL
17 HMR Ballistic Tip + Squirrel = GutPile

Squirrel + PETA Bread = Nice Sandwich

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2007, 10:01:58 AM »
I shot a jacked up spider monkey once when he tried to scissor kick me in the back of the head.... He tasted really good fried up with soy sauce, ginger root, bamboo shoots and a whole pile of fried rice. MMMMMM Monkey meat.

I've got a .17 HMR, I ain't afraid of no stinking Monkeys. LOL
O0  ;D  ;D Speaking of monkeys, I punched one's lights out when I was a kid. My brother and I were roped into visiting some relation that had a large sized mean monkey that bit like a rabid dog. The monkey attacked about everyone that entered the house, a sneak biter that drew blood.

Charlie and I were sitting on the couch in the relatives' livingroom while our folks and the other adults were sitting out in the kitchen sipping coffee and visiting. I caught sight of the monkey quietly jump on the back of the couch and sneak along the top of the couch towards my brother, intending to sneak bite him. When the monkey jumped on the couch, I slowly raised my arm onto the top of the couch, made a fist, and drew back and got ready for him.
I watched the sneaky devil out of the corner of my eye, knowing direct eye contact would alert the monkey.

Sure enough, the monkey snuck up behind the back of my brother's neck, bared his teeth, and went for Charlie's neck. I let loose with a good straight arm punch, catching the monkey square in the face and sailing the monkey staight off the end of the couch. He slammed into the wall at the end of the couch and slid down the wall, lights out.  :twisted:
When the monkey finally came to, he crawled to the middle of the floor, looked at us with his bloody mouth, and then ran screaming all over the room. Our relation hurried into the room and asked what happened. I told them their stupid monkey fell off the couch onto his face.
After that, the monkey stayed completely away from us. Smart monkey.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2007, 09:20:52 PM »
I shot and killed King Kong with a .17HMR.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2007, 09:25:52 PM »
I shot and killed King Kong with a .17HMR.

BULL SH**!  You ain't got no .17HMR!  I don't doubt you got King Kong, but at least don't lie to use about the rifle! :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »
Alright you got me.

It was my Ruger Single Six. .22LR, and I used Stingers! :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »
Alright you got me.

It was my Ruger Single Six. .22LR, and I used Stingers! :twisted:

Well, alright then.  That's a little better. :)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2007, 11:40:32 AM »
Ya know, I'm more than a little surprised that it's been over a month since the start date we chose has passed and not a word from anybody. Sorry for my lack here, work has kept me so busy, it's just not funny.

So, I snuck away from my studies to check and see if anybody had posted any scores. Since not, I'll post the rules one final time in the results thread.
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2007, 12:46:00 PM »
It's a good thing you revived this thread, Ks_! I was getting worried I was about the only one chasing the critters. My total squirrel kill has been dismal this year, not much going on while hunting.  :'(
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments