November 18, 2017, 06:56:34 AM

Author Topic: stolen gear in flint michigan  (Read 1515 times)

Offline sinner75

stolen gear in flint michigan
« on: July 05, 2004, 03:07:18 PM »
on june 29th i went to leave for work and found my rear window broken out of my blazer. i packed the night before as i was going fishing after work. they stole 6 of my poles, about $700.00 what was really amazing is they left $2,000.00 worth of tackle in three boxes right there. i hate losing those rods, to me they were like a golfer's clubs. anyone hear near flint michigan?

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 07:57:46 PM »
Wow - sorry to hear that.  At least they were in too big of a hurry to get it all.  Will your insurance cover it or is it just a loss?
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 08:33:37 PM »
Just a thought here Sinner.  Why not go to the forum index of this website and click on memberlist. Here you will find a list of everyone who has ever registered with a brief description and their location. A lot of these guys may not be monitoring this discussion board but you can still Personal Message them. Some folks even have their email and or websites posted. It shouldn't take long to get the word out in your neck of the woods. Good luck. The only thing lower than a thief is whale dung.
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 09:00:49 AM »
Sinner, that's a real bummer! I hope they catch the lowlife that did that, and you get the equipment returned. Check your local law enforcement's establishments on a regular basis. They usually have a room full of stuff that is suspected stolen goods that sits there for quite a while, waiting to be claimed. If not, it usually goes up for a public auction. Folks that have been burglarized often are called to the PD to view their stolen goods room. Good luck, Sinner.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 11:03:49 AM »
Sinner,

first .....welcome to the forum, and sorry that your first post had to be that one.

second.......... sorry to hear about the poles, but like you said, at least, the other stuff was left.  I have to second what john said about the police station, so much stuff just sits there!!!!

well good luck!!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Facebook Comments