October 17, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

Author Topic: Trying to entice new members  (Read 1891 times)

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Trying to entice new members
« on: May 02, 2007, 10:54:32 PM »
O K  I'm willing to do my part to get the new members to start talking . 

I"LL GIVE " FREE " SQUIRREL-HUNTIN LESSONS to those interested . Sorry guys this offer only applies to the new members  ;D

So if ya a new member and ya want in on this once-in-a-lifetime offer, ya got to start talkin  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Trying to entice new members
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 01:45:24 AM »
First off, what do you need to know first, rifle?  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 06:47:19 AM »
I think he's making an offer for Lil' Dog's services without Lil' Dog's permission.  That's just not right, 'cause we all know it's the dog.  :roll:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
 ;D ;D

Once those humaniacs have their way lil dog will have her own rights and ability to sue for punative damages  ;D ;D ;D ;D

p.s. I`ll put the gloves back on also :wink:

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 04:00:57 PM »
Are those "free" lessons somewheres along the lines of if they have prime squirel populations and are willin to fly yall to there place provide all meals and drinks for you and lil brindle dog and of course provide ammo for yer gun which they will also provide ya will will be more then willin to let them follow you around as you hunt
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline opp08

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 04:34:23 PM »
that would be the way to go! mark another spot on the calendar where plott said something smart!  ;D  ;D
GIG EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 04:50:24 PM »
that would be the way to go! mark another spot on the calendar where plott said something smart!  ;D  ;D
ah i just play dumb so ya dont feel intelectually dominated by me ;D ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 05:24:41 PM »
Fellers , if I was the sensitive type my feelings would be hurt but............... I ain't ! 

Are those "free" lessons somewheres along the lines of if they have prime squirel populations and are willin to fly yall to there place provide all meals and drinks for you and lil brindle dog and of course provide ammo for yer gun which they will also provide ya will will be more then willin to let them follow you around as you hunt

Well ya sure can't learn the fine art of squirrel-huntin in a classroom  ;D  And yes I think  such an offer should be worth ( airfare / first class both ways , room and meals , also first class) . I'll furnish my own ammo and rifle , but the student will be responsible for skinning and cooking the squirrels ( that's just part of huntin )!!  Now that I have answered the dominant redneck I mean intelect .  ;D

I'll move on to the law suit , "lil dog" won't sue me because she can't drive and she knows that I'll stop taking her to the woods if she sues ;D ;D

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 07:46:23 PM by rifle-man »

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »
Now that I have answered the dominant s]redneck[/s] I mean intelect;D
well I'm glad ta see yall are seein the light   ;D ;D

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 07:48:33 PM »
well I'm glad ta see yall are seein the light   ;D ;D

Oh , I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel..............  I just hope it ain't no train  :wink:

Facebook Comments