November 20, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

Author Topic: Dogs favorite toy!!!!  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
Re: Dogs favorite toy!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 12:37:01 AM »
Is your buddies Rott male/female The wife's is a male. A friend of mien in the Air Force sent him to us from Germany 3 years ago his name is Bosco. He is the biggest lap dog I have ever seen. and he loves kids. they play with him like he was a big old teddy bear. and he just lays there like nothing is going on. , my wife says that his only fault is that he likes to kill and eat cays.. Not a proublem in my eyes
All who resist will die

Offline rice river

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 04:37:40 PM »
I had a Rott in college.  My boyfriend kept her.  She was a great dog.  Loved duck hunting.  She would go out and retreive ducks.  Her favorite toy was a black cat named pepper.  She would carry the cat around in her mouth.  Never hurt the cat just liked to carry it around.  The cat would clean the dog.  Looked so funny the two of them.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 06:41:18 PM »
I had a Rott in college.  My boyfriend kept her.  She was a great dog.  Loved duck hunting.  She would go out and retreive ducks.  Her favorite toy was a black cat named pepper.  She would carry the cat around in her mouth.  Never hurt the cat just liked to carry it around.  The cat would clean the dog.  Looked so funny the two of them.

had a pure chow all black, its avorite toy was the all black cat we had, those two would chase each other through the house! nothing like being woke up at 3 am with a cat tearing passed your head, and then here comes the dog right passed too!! and just as you fall back asleep here comes the dog with the cat right on his heals!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline rice river

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 07:38:12 PM »
We had a cat a couple years ago that was huge.  He wasn't much smaller than our vizsla and those two would wrestle and wrestle.  He was a great cat.  I got he the same time I got rainy and I was training rainy to sit and lay down and the cat would be right there and do it for treats.  You could let it outside for a couple hours then go call it and it always came running.  On christmas eve 3 yrs ago we came home and he was downstairs meowing like crazy. Went and looked at him and he wasn't moving from the middle of his back down.  Brought he to the vet and they said the he had water on his spine.  We had to put he down that night.   :'( :'(  Those cats only come along once in a lifetime.  He weighed 33 lbs when we put him down and just barely a year old.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »
Eric, my buddies dog is a male also.Are you looking for something to stick him to?

Offline rice river

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:30 PM »
Eric, my buddies dog is a male also.Are you looking for something to stick him to?

Dating service for dogs?  :twisted:

Facebook Comments