December 11, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

Author Topic: Your funniest or spookiest after dark exp.  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
Re: Your funniest or spookiest after dark exp.
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
Thats the exact reason there is a bowie knife(if i were rich enough, a gun) in everyroom in my house! O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2007, 10:26:16 AM »
That was the only gun my grandfather owned. He had it hung high up where he could hopefully grab it if needed. The shells were on another high kitchen shelf well out of reach of children. When she reached the kitchen I was standing bolt upright facing the window just a few feet from the window, hollering my head off. About the time she reached me, the animal hit the window again. We thought the animal was going to come right on through the screen at any second and we bolted into the bedroom as fast as we could. The only thing that kept the animal from getting through was that the window was high enough and it was probably at to top if the critter's jumping ability. I don't think my cousin even thought about the gun at the time. If I had been her age, I would have thought of it!  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2007, 08:23:53 PM »
Thats realy crazy...I woulda gone ballistic!

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »
yeah she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every limb on the way down
and bounced off the ugly rock at the bottom   , Needs to change her name from Hilary to UGLY
All who resist will die

Facebook Comments