November 18, 2017, 05:11:20 AM

Author Topic: My dog will hunt  (Read 2172 times)

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
My dog will hunt
« on: May 29, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »
 I just found out tonight, my dog will hunt. I let him out tonight to do his business. He went to the bottom of the stairs went into the yard and went on point. :D Well sorta. He froze and looked straight under the neighbors minivan. :-\ I squatted down to see what he was looking at. He looked back , kinda like "can I get it ?" I saw a cat  :twisted: and said " get it. " Man he bolted right under the van barking his head off. :shock: The Cat ran out the other side. I called him off and gave him lots of praise. :) He was excited like it was dinner time. Who would have thought My little Fat buddy had it in him? And a cat to boot.  O0 What better critter to have him hunt cept maybe squirrels? :twisted: :roll:
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: My dog will hunt
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 04:01:21 PM »
Trouble is, if he had actually "caught" the cat, the cat would have probably WHOOPED him! ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 04:32:32 PM »
couldnt you actually be a little happy for me BC ? :'( here i thought he was worthless , he's close but atleast he'll chase something.  :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 05:13:32 PM »
couldnt you actually be a little happy for me BC ? :'( here i thought he was worthless , he's close but atleast he'll chase something.  :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS C.N.!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

travo

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO CN"s DOG!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0NICE GOIN CN, YOU MASTER DOG TRAINER!!!!

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »
I think the dog would take the cat myself.All that hair,the cat ain`t even gonna put claw to skin  :twisted: :twisted:

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »
 There ya go C N , all dawgs will hunt something . CAT HUNTER  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Don't pay B C no attention............. I think he's a CAT person anyway   ;D  :twisted:
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »
There ya go C N , all dawgs will hunt something . CAT HUNTER  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Don't pay B C no attention............. I think he's a CAT person anyway   ;D  :twisted:

I don't like cats! >:(  I just tolerate the two we have because of the wife.  The good thing is that she's getting rid of one of them.

I still would have liked to had seen what the hairy mop would have done if he had cornered the cat! ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 10:20:28 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO CN"s DOG!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0NICE GOIN CN, YOU MASTER DOG TRAINER!!!!
Travo I didnt train him do do nothin but sit , lay and stay with a treat on his nose till I tell him he can have it. The rest is just " natural Intsinct" ;D

travo

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 08:41:14 PM »
he's a natural born killer.

Facebook Comments