November 22, 2017, 01:07:55 PM

Author Topic: Boy kills super hog!!!  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
Boy kills super hog!!!
« on: May 29, 2007, 10:32:21 PM »
Check out the size of this porker!
www.monsterpig.com

Oh yeah, read the negative comments left by those PETA-loving, starbuck-drinking hippie homos. Makesme sick, I hate'em all... >:(

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Boy kills super hog!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 11:51:51 PM »
Just a quick question, You attend a Christian college and yet kill so freely. Does not the Old Testament say ‘do unto others’ I have To ask the question, if said boar ran for 3 hours, Would it be ‘do unto others BEFORE ‘or ‘AS they would unto you?’ To experience the kill is exhilarating ( I know from hunting boars in Australia myself ) But, is it worth the moment to take a life as it is to spend an eternityin damnation for breaking one of the original commandments “thou shall not kill”. I have accepted my eternity, have you?

Now does this seem kinda contradictory? ???

All I gotta say is congratulations for killin a massive hog
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:20:32 AM »
Just a quick question, You attend a Christian college and yet kill so freely. Does not the Old Testament say ‘do unto others’ I have To ask the question, if said boar ran for 3 hours, Would it be ‘do unto others BEFORE ‘or ‘AS they would unto you?’ To experience the kill is exhilarating ( I know from hunting boars in Australia myself ) But, is it worth the moment to take a life as it is to spend an eternityin damnation for breaking one of the original commandments “thou shall not kill”. I have accepted my eternity, have you?

Now does this seem kinda contradictory? ???

All I gotta say is congratulations for killin a massive hog
O0  O0  O0 That knucklehead that made the comment must have some serious drug habits, or just an idiot, probably both.
I agree with ya, plott.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 01:15:42 PM »
WHY DIDNT YOU JUST PUT YOUR NAME ON WITH MAJIC MARKER TO SHOW YOU COULD "HAVE" KILLED HIM BUT THAT YOU WERE A BETTER PERSON THAN TO TAKE HIS LIFE.

I laughed so hard when I read this one... ;D ;D ;D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
This one was in the negative comments area also, but I almost spit my Pepsi all over the monitor when I read it:

I have to congratulate you because I didn't think it was possible for an 11 yr old as large as yourself to chase a pig for three hours in hilly terrain. Well done, fat boy!

;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline JohnDoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »
The negative comments to the kid are typical anti-hunter rhetoric. I still haven't decided yet about the one pic where he is leaning on the hog. It may just be camera angle but if you proportion the images, that pig's ear is larger than the whole boy's torso!
Neck shots = no running.

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:42 PM »
its all lies...the pic is photo shopped. I once caught a 36 lb bass, ya know!  :wink:

travo

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 11:43:05 PM »
yep, there have been lots of rumors about world record grizzlies and whitetails and such, but until there is some solid evidence, that is just a really nice hog. recordbooks suck anyway. a big deer or big hog is just that- a big deer or a big hog, dont matter what the score. the whole deduct system for whitetails is stupid. i dont think a symetrical rack makes a deer any more of a trophy than a nice paintjob makes a car faster. to me, the more bone  the better- typical or not.

BBF

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »
 I believe the passage quoted  was originally "Thou shall not murder"  that is a very different thing to me then "kill"

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 09:06:35 AM »
Actually, that depends on your english translation....could you look up the hebrew and translate it correctly for us?

Facebook Comments