November 19, 2017, 12:06:37 AM

Author Topic: Boy kills super hog!!!  (Read 4421 times)

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Boy kills super hog!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »
looks like it was killed in an 150 acre enclosure......big pig or not, that's no hunt as i've ever been taught......i just can't understand.....a tame pig in a 150 acre fence, and it takes 16 shots (eight hit) and three hours to kill the thing??  That pig deserved better than to be chased around getting shot in the ass all afternoon before it died..........
Proud Democrat

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »
That's funny!  People are going to have a field day with this! :roll:  The way I look at is that it's meat.  The people paid for a hog hunt, and they got a hog hunt.  Granted, it shouldn't go down in the record book or anything, but it's still meat.  Now the owner of the plantation may face some kind of civil charges for lying to the people about it being a feral hog......... :roll:

That is, in fact, a feral hog. It's parents, maybe grandpig parents where domsicated at one time. But his one was a feral hog. You can tell for the lack of soft fat on it, large cutters, and coloration and texture of the fur. As far record books, since no offical records are kept for non-game animals (hogs) this will go down in redneck folklore... :)

travo

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
"we were told it was a feral hog, and hunted it under the pretense that it was a feral hog."-HAHAHAHAHA. whatever. see, this is what makes hunting and record books and trophies more and more watered down. you can bet that someday someone is gonna raise a world record whitetail, and "accidently" let it out of its pen just long enough to get itself shot, and some highdollar hero is gonna walk around with a big smile on his face forcing huntin products down our throats after cappin someones pet deer. WAKE UP, AMERICA!

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 12:21:41 PM »
Thats kind of what I feel is goin down in California with the record sized bass.  They are getting mounds of 20+ lb fish out there, but most are recorded 2/3-1/2 the age of other fish that size caught in unstocked lakes back on this side of the rockies. Its all of those dang trout they put in there.....its just massive feeding meant to ungamefully breed big fish. The older fish are wiser, and thats why they don't get caught much over here....but those 10-15 year old bass out there are young and stupid and would hit anything trout shaped that swam by(no offense to anybody who fishes out there, I hear its actualy rather hard with the pressure).

Facebook Comments