December 16, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

Author Topic: hi from New York  (Read 2354 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: hi from New York
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 10:48:47 AM »
Welcome, Bear! Never mind what MO told ya, if it tastes good, it's good for you. The camp pot hanging over the fire holds what we call "Wilderness Delight". The contents are guaranteed to be safe because we keep a fire going underneath. MO says it resembles swamp muck and he is kinda shy about eating the contents. I don't know what he's cautious about, I remove the eyeballs and skin and gut everything that goes into the pot. MO got kinda shy of the contents when he found snake bones in his bowl.
So, you just side up here close to the fire and I will serve you up a huge bowl of our latest creation. Be careful of small bones, though. You gotta chew very thouroughly, but it certainly has an unforgettable flavor. The sasquatches love it. The hairy rascals put on several pounds last camping season. We gotta keep the big cusses away from the pot because we keep catching them sneaking up to the pot and dropping who know what into the pot. And, the rascals shed this time of year, so you might find one or two of their stray hairs in you bowl once in a while. You just spit them out and go ahead and enjoy the gormet vittles.
Hey, MO, I got another bowl dipped out for you.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 01:19:03 PM »
 :shock:  I was going to make myself a sandwhich for late Lunch but after reading the Post from JA I wil just have a bowl of Butter Pecan ice cream

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »
:shock:  I was going to make myself a sandwhich for late Lunch but after reading the Post from JA I wil just have a bowl of Butter Pecan ice cream
  ;D  ;D  ;D Why? We still have a half a pot of Surprise hanging over the fire. You should have been there the time Bare_trax found the eyeballs in the small head staring at him in his bowl.  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 12:42:41 AM »
  You should have been there the time Bare_trax found the eyeballs in the small head staring at him in his bowl.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Well why in the H___ did you guys eat at McDonalds for  ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
Well why in the H___ did you guys eat at McDonalds for  ;D ;D
McDonalds ? Aren't those the folks that own the rest of the swamp north of here? You know, that goofy group that plays banjos all day and night and sneaks around in bibs while looking for float trip victims? 

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 04:13:34 PM »
Well, how ya make those flashlights, damnit?! >:(

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »
McDonalds ? Aren't those the folks that own the rest of the swamp north of here? You know, that goofy group that plays banjos all day and night and sneaks around in bibs while looking for float trip victims? 

Sound like you had 1 too many run-ins with those boys eh  ;D ;D ;D

Offline rugerman

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:03 PM »
im from new york too. where abouts in the adarondaks (sp) do you hunt . i spend a lot of time there myself!!!!! ;D ;D good to have you here!
SHOOT WHEN YOU CAN ,TRACK WHEN YOU MUST , THEN FRY SOME GAME !!
guns only have two enemies  RUST AND POLITICIANS

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 09:25:18 AM »
Sound like you had 1 too many run-ins with those boys eh  ;D ;D ;D
Just once, and the ones that aren't scalped stay on their side of the river.  :twisted:

Facebook Comments