November 18, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

Author Topic: LIGHTS FOR HUNTING  (Read 24629 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: LIGHTS FOR HUNTING
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »
Dam Bo! ??? ??? You got something to say? :shock:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2010, 12:39:21 PM »
Dam Bo! ??? ??? You got something to say? :shock:

Nope, I think he already said it.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2010, 06:09:33 PM »
Oh boy what was that all about?  I think I'm missing something here. ???

Somethings in life are real simple. Black and white. This is one of those things.

Eventhough I've never met anyone here face to face I consider all of you good friends. When someone deliberately comes here and lies to my friends with the express purpose of STEALING their money, I get mad.

One day, out of the blue, someone shows up here and on many other boards treating us all like we're children. He tells us about field glasses. He tells us about compasses, he tells us about hunting and the outdoors and of course tells us about his flashlight.

He only comes here when it suits him and makes no attempt at conversation or developing any type of a rapport with us. HE'S the expert on everything, but we know absolutely nothing ABOUT him.

He won't give us his last name. Would anyone honestly consider making a high dollar purchase from someone who only tells you his first name is Juan?

He posts all these photos that have been POSED not taken by hunters, hunting or outdoorsman in the wild. He has ALL these photos but NOTHING from the great outdoors?

It's all in someones backyard. Is that his idea of being outdoors? When we were kids we had sleepovers in the back yard, but not as adults, unless you're VERY weird.

His flashlight is not HIS. It's a Mag-Lite that he has beefed up to make more powerful. Does Mag-Lite know this? Maybe THAT'S why he won't tell us his last name, because he's using another companies product without their permission.

He buys a car that was sold to him by his cop friend. Cop friends car was a police car prior to being sold to Black Bear. Now it's a PRIVATELY owned vehicle with no legal authority that it had while it was a police car. THEREFORE ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT EQUIPMENT IN THE CAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED PRIOR TO IT'S SELLING TO A PRIVATE CITIZEN.

ESPECIALLY ANY EMERGENCY LIGHTS. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ANY PRIVATE CITIZEN TO DISPLAY EMERGENCY LIGHTS ON THEIR VEHICLE(Red and blue lights)

Those lights would have been removed prior to sale. But Mr Bear would have you believe he stopped a car hijacking when he turned on the BLUE LIGHTS in the car he'd bought from his policeman friend.

THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

Otherwise...

He's facing felony charges in New York, for impersonating a police officer.

Another reason not to give us his name.

For the record, I don't believe his story about stopping the car hijacking in any case, it's just one more bs story in a long line of them.

He babbles like a retard about what SWAT and special forces units use. Well as y'all know I know a LITTLE something about that stuff and all I can say is....

BS AGAIN!

I could go on about his needing a NIGHTLIGHT in his tent when he goes camping or about his ONLY tracking wounded deer at night.

But, I don't want you to just take my word for it.

Go and read the 49 posts mr Bear has left us. Go to his website and look at the moron wearing the dark shades and open collar shirt exposing his manly chest, taking his flashlight and busting small branches with it.

Then taking a crappy looking .22 and shooting said flashlight. Why is the ONLY gun we see being used by this guy a real sorry pos, while all the POSED guns are well kept. Maybe because the POSED guns aren't his.

We all come here to enjoy ourselves and have a good time. I resent it when someone comes here and tries to take advantage of our good nature and fellowship. So that's why I went off on this douchebag.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:49:30 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »
Well thanks for getten our back Bo! O0 O0 I hear you on the BS too, like on other sites you got some jerk wad thinken he is all that and if you dont conform to their group your shuned! :knuppel2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »
Lmao!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Okay thanks for the summary, Bo. O0

Hey BlackBear, do you care to rebut?
Silence, in this matter, is as good as an admission of guilt methinks.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2010, 07:09:10 PM »
Hey BlackBear, do you care to rebut?
Silence, in this matter, is as good as an admission of guilt methinks.

You might see him here in a month or so, when he cruises in to post more stuff. :roll:

At first, we pretty much left him be.  You all know how we feel about "unauthorized advertising". :knuppel2  Since he wasn't advertising anything, just posting info, we left the stuff sit.  As time has gone on, the true nature of his posts have started to show. :roll:

It was getting about time to do something about it when Bo "took an interest".  :wink: ;D ;D  Figured we'd have a little fun and see if ol' Juan C. would come back with anything.

I think Bo just kinda got tired of stalking his prey and just went in for the kill to put him out of his misery.  :roll: ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2010, 08:51:42 PM »
well, bb84, I see you stopped off here for a spell today. Why didn't you post something?

Flashlight got your tongue?

Scared some of them other boards you post on will have members come by here and see you for what you REALLY are?

Que te paso oso?

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2010, 07:55:12 AM »
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Well said!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »
Creo que es miedo.  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
Creo que es miedo.  O0

Es la verdad!

El ososito es un cobarde!!!!

Facebook Comments