December 16, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

Author Topic: LIGHTS FOR HUNTING  (Read 24856 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: LIGHTS FOR HUNTING
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2010, 07:22:18 PM »
Es la verdad!

El ososito es un cobarde!!!!

;D ;D O0 O0

No creo que él estará de regreso.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2010, 07:27:23 PM »
Por cierto, no quiere decir ososita?  :wink:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2010, 08:50:37 PM »
OH MY GOD!!!

IT JUST DAWNED ON ME!!

Long Island is where Amityville is!!

That book and movie....The Amityville Horror!!

Also known as the AMITYVILLE HOAX!!!

bb84 is trying to sucker the same idiots who believed that stupid story into buying his bootleg Mag-Lite!!

Hey pendejo, why don't you use your great tracking skills and go find the monster at the Amityville Horror House....

Oh wait......

You sleep with a night light in your tent when you go camping, so I guess that makes you a panzie and keeps you from being the Official Ghost Hunter/Tracker of Long Island!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »
The Amityville Horror was real man! >:(  Same as these fine flashlights are!  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Sticker Pt.

« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2010, 01:05:38 PM »
As I read this I think I have figured out why bohica has a problem with this. Its because bohica actually is jeolous of blackbear84 s insane knowledge of some of the awesomest lights ever. I have 3 of them and they have saved my life twice  once when I was invovled in a attempted carjacking and another time when I was tracking a wounded bear in the dark.
You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »
I understand where you're coming from, Sticker!!! I thought winter would never end in my neck of the woods. No one had seen the sun for months. Until I got my Supernovaaurorasolarflare flashlight. I have since melted the snowpack and raised the average temperature by 20 degrees!!!!. Thank you Blackbear!!! O0
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2010, 03:32:44 PM »
As I read this I think I have figured out why bohica has a problem with this. Its because bohica actually is jeolous of blackbear84 s insane knowledge of some of the awesomest lights ever. I have 3 of them and they have saved my life twice  once when I was invovled in a attempted carjacking and another time when I was tracking a wounded bear in the dark.

You don't mind if I call you liar and say you're full of it!

I'm sure I'm NOT the first.

I'm jealous of many things, but liars, cowards, crooks and losers are not 4 of them.

BTW...

Did your parents have ANY children who lived?

I own the Brooklyn Bridge. Want to buy it?

Unless you're bsing me....

In which case....

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 04:53:11 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2010, 12:55:19 PM »
I accidentally shined the night sky with one of those flashlights and instantly burned a hole through the moon and reignited several dead stars.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 08:19:57 PM »
I think this topic and a few others should get their own section   we need a hall of fame/shame
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »
I agree.

Mr Bear snuck back here on September 10th, but left no words of wisdom. He was probably hoping we'd left or he was hoping someone might have pm'd him for info on his rip off.....I mean flash light.

It is kinda' sad though to think that people would not only read his garbage, but actually believe it.

Facebook Comments