November 19, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

Author Topic: Hoghunters dream...farmer's nightmare!  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Hoghunters dream...farmer's nightmare!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 02:46:12 AM »
Ya know thw amazing part is I could turn the whole Trash Pack loose on them and they would bay up the littlest sob in the sounder  :roll:  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:11:16 AM »
Ya know thw amazing part is I could turn the whole Trash Pack loose on them and they would bay up the littlest sob in the sounder  :roll:  ;D
  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »
Thats a great pic... I have something I would like to deliver to them... Don't know if the truck could haul them all home.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 06:23:35 AM »
In a word, clusterbomb.  :twisted:  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 09:26:49 PM »

At least the trucks grill is made for killing.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »
At least the trucks grill is made for killing.
O0 O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 05:51:29 PM »
Ol' plott had killed a lot of trees and fence posts with his old truck. PBH  :knuppel2  :tickedoff  :buck2 says he ISN'T going to do that with their new truck they just bought.  ;D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »
Ol' plott had killed a lot of trees and fence posts with his old truck. PBH  :knuppel2  :tickedoff  :buck2 says he ISN'T going to do that with their new truck they just bought.  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 10:34:20 AM »
PBH doesn't know it, but plott has a test ground all picked out for their new truck. Plott says the trick is while running the wooded course to not run your headlights on a moonless night with the pedal to the metal, no guts, no glory. I would like to have plott's nerve, but I want to live to grow older.  ;D 
Plott has a formula all worked out in his head for leaping the 40 foot creek and the huge 90 foot gorge ahead.

Plott also says that obscure Evel Kneivel character was a nobody, he should have tried some of the plott/AB hunting adventures. I gotta agree with plott, ol' Evel could never have done some of their stunts.
Evel and plott made an agreement years ago- Plott wouldn't jump motorcycles if Evel wouldn't jump trucks.

By the way, plott, has the two F14 engines arrived yet? The ones you are going to bolt on to the new truck and leap the Grand Canyon?  Your copilot, AB, you got him fully trained as to when to hit the jet engine switch?
And no parachute, either.  :shock: You fellas are fearless. My money is on ya, pal.  O0 No, I'm not riding along on that one.  :roll:

Facebook Comments