December 16, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

Author Topic: Forgot which one was the BRAKE Pedal  (Read 558 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Forgot which one was the BRAKE Pedal
« on: June 17, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »
The other morning on my into work i had this little spiky cross in front of me, damnest thing  :shock:  :twisted:  I forgot which one was the brake pedal  :D , he sure did dance across that pavement though. Good thing, i do think even the Suburban would have survide a 60 mph hit, even with the grille gaurd in place, but it was finally nice to see one with antlers this year. Now I have to wait for him to grow one more point, and find him this fall, and everything will come together, that is if my boy does not find him first again this year.  O0  :twisted:
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
Re: Forgot which one was the BRAKE Pedal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 08:36:44 PM »
You "accidentally" O0 hit a deer that would grow a bigger rack????????????????????????? Are you crazy.....now hes gunna be injured and that rack aint gunna be what it could.....you didn't hit him, did you. I could understand doing that during the season :twisted:, but in the velvet? C'mon! yeah, nice to hear youve been seeing buck(s). I've got a bunch of cruddy 4 pointers hangin round here, but hopefully they will draw some big boys in to claim the little guys terretory.

Facebook Comments