December 16, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Uncle Bucky

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Hello
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »
I live in NE Indiana

This is what I love to do

Hunt:  Whitetails ( mainly bow), rabbit, squirrel, coyote, upland birds and some waterfowl

Fish for whatever bites  LOL, mainly bass

Trap: whatever the landowners want removed  LOL

Am married for 20 years, god bless my wife  LOL, we have 2 kids and I also have a son in Oregon. 

Enjoy Gods great outdoors and love to honor him

I started video taping my hunts last year, this year I am trying to improve on the quality , but its really hard to film yourself, but I'm learning

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »
Welcome to the pile UB! O0 Pull out the folden chair and grab a bowl of John's stew and a slice of BC's mystery bacon and tell a few long ones! O0 ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »
Good to have you around Uncle Bucky. O0  Don't listen to Tnutz......... :roll: ................ Ever since he had some of John's stew, he just ain't been right. :idiot2

;D

This ain't your typical hunting site (kind of an understatement  :roll: ).  If you haven't figured that out already, you soon will. ;D  We have a good time, and rarely draw blood on each other, so all's good. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 10:26:19 AM »
Welcome to the pile UB! O0 Pull out the folden chair and grab a bowl of John's stew and a slice of BC's mystery bacon and tell a few long ones! O0 ;D ;D
  O0 Yeh, what he say! Ignore BC's remarks about my marvelous stew. It will even cure athlete's foot.  :wink:
Welcome to the Pile, UB!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 03:52:46 PM »
BC is the coornator of the Obamasom new world order, All things black or white or mixed has to filter through his jynormous brain before put into activation! And if you got a wife, hide her from Bo. He is like that canadian mountie! :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »
BC is the coornator of the Obamasom new world order, All things black or white or mixed has to filter through his jynormous brain before put into activation! And if you got a wife, hide her from Bo. He is like that canadian mountie! :twisted:

And watch out for Tnutz. :roll:  We try to keep him on his meds, but we're not always successful............ :roll: :idiot2 :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments