October 20, 2017, 05:50:19 PM

Author Topic: New Intro's  (Read 8497 times)

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New Intro's
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2004, 11:34:18 AM »
Thanks 58 you guys seem like a good group of people, I have been to other "public chats" but no one replies to you unless you have been around a while.....

Basicly thanks for being such good hosts!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
New Intro's
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2004, 01:06:13 PM »
Welcome aboard Firekidd!  You won't have a problem getting people to answer you around here... we're a chatty bunch.  (Except for BC when he falls asleep at the 'puter!  lol :wink:  )   Join in whenever you can!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
New Intro's
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2004, 08:50:57 PM »
I don't fall asleep at the 'puter.............it's the floor!! :D   Mainly the rug-rat keeps me busy.  Not alot you can do when this little innocent face is looking up at you saying, " 'mon daddy, 'mon!" and "I get you!"!!!!!!!!!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
New Intro's
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2004, 10:00:01 PM »
im from st.peters missouri,  i am 14 been hunting and fishing all my life i hunt deer, turkey, squirrel,rabbit, soon crow, cayote, fox and raccon. i deer hunt with a winchester model 70 .280 or a lever action .30-.30 and rabbit and tukey hunt with a remington model 870 12 guage and the rest i hunt either with my .22lr smith and wesson 6 shot revolver or my winchester single shot .22lr(very old) but im goin be getting a marlin .22lr with a scope  :lol:
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
New Intro's
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2004, 09:30:32 PM »
Firekidd, welcome to the huntinest bunch you ever crossed trails with! Fishing ranks right up there NEAR the top, too. I'm glad to see you young folks come to the campfire here, and share the outdoors and lore. We aren't tipping too many cows here, but we have fun! :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New Intro's
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2004, 04:56:50 PM »
Glad to be here, and any lore that anyone wants to pass over this way, feel free.  I will take any helpful hints that I can get.

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
New Intro's
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2004, 07:34:53 PM »
What are you interested in knowing Firekidd?  I, as well as quite a few others on here, am a "plethora" of knowledge (useless knowledge that is)  :D !

Whenever you, or anyone else for that matter, has a question, don't be afraid to ask it.  Besides, if you ask, it makes us "old people" feel like we're worth something! :D  :D   We many not always know the answer, but there's enough people here that I'm sure that we'll find out one way or another! :mrgreen:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New Intro's
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2004, 11:34:16 PM »
I'll keep that in mind B.C.   I've been asking a few questions already and I always recieve many answers.

Got pics???

Offline johnny

Re: New Intro's
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2009, 11:20:17 PM »
hey there, my names johnny and i' new to the site and i,m from kansas. i like to upland birdhunt and coonhunt.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New Intro's
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 08:38:20 AM »
Welcome to the Pile, johnny! Hey, nice name, too!  :wink: O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments