October 17, 2017, 02:03:40 AM

Author Topic: New Intro's  (Read 8473 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
New Intro's
« on: September 19, 2003, 10:51:35 PM »
Let's start a new introduction thread for new people stopping in.  Sound off - let us know who ya are, where you're from and what ya like to hunt!   :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline RealtreesWWH

New Intro's
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 10:22:14 PM »
Ok.....I did this once.I'll do it again.I live at realtree.com.LOL.I go by 'womanwhohunts" there.I hunt to live and live to hunt.My home is sweet home Alabama.I've hunted for over 30 years and got my first bow 2 days ago.Been married 18 years and got 2 boys,12 and 14.We all hunt and fish and camp and its great. :D
Alabama's TREASURE Forest Program...Setting America's Standards.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
New Intro's
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 02:54:11 PM »
I'm glad you stopped by WWH!   When you're not a Realtree, you need to stop by here and make sure this crowd is in line!  

Good luck with the new bow.  We expect you to be a contributor in "Primitive Camp Talk" now!   It took me awhile to finally take the plunge with a bow, but I'm glad I did.  It's gets the old heart pumping even more than rifle hunting!  Lots of fun!   :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ck

New Intro's
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2003, 09:26:06 AM »
East central Indiana, Hunt with a White 50 cal. smokepole. Haven't bow hunted for 2 yrs. bad shoulder :cry:

Offline propredator

New Intro's
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2003, 09:22:33 PM »
Iowa country boy,been a hunter all my life.love to  hunt with the bow and frontstuffers.Bow season starts here Oct.1st and im ready to go.Be looken for a big feller and one of his sweet hearts. :)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
New Intro's
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 09:38:40 PM »
ck, glad to see another "front-stuffer" on here.  Our bow season opened Sept. 6, but between working the weekends and having a hurt back, I haven't been able to go.  I'd rather made that big cloud of smoke though!!!!!! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline R.T

New Intro's
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2003, 07:25:24 AM »
I am from northwest Indiana ,  love to hunt whitetail and trap.
R.T

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
New Intro's
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 09:37:27 PM »
I'm from western nc , where deer are spread pretty thin. Used to hunt around Tignal Ga, 'til the declining deer population and the local fuzz made it not fun anymore, Anyway I'd rather chase bunnies than deer . Thats all deer season is for me anyway, just killing time 'til all the hunters go home. Then the REAL hunting begins. Nothing like a pack of beagles and shotguns to make some noise, right guys?
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
New Intro's
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 07:47:44 PM »
Quote from: ellwoodjake
I'm from western nc , where deer are spread pretty thin. Used to hunt around Tignal Ga, 'til the declining deer population and the local fuzz made it not fun anymore, Anyway I'd rather chase bunnies than deer . Thats all deer season is for me anyway, just killing time 'til all the hunters go home. Then the REAL hunting begins. Nothing like a pack of beagles and shotguns to make some noise, right guys?

ellwoodjake is the only person I know with an automatic muzzle loader... so ya gotta watch him!  hehe  :wink:

bearman

New Intro's
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2003, 01:28:09 AM »
Hey: How do you all feel about chatting with a old canadian? I'm tired of my close chat lines. I have a connection with the south as I used to be an outfitter. If I ain't welcome I understand and won't be offended.

Facebook Comments