October 17, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

Author Topic: New Intro's  (Read 8476 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
New Intro's
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2003, 07:16:04 AM »
You're more than welcome here Bearman!!!  Stop by as often as you can.

8)  :D  8)  :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
New Intro's
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2003, 02:58:00 AM »
i'm from central illinois. i have hunted whitetail for 17-18 years. love it. have been with a shotgun but tried the bow this year. ( i sound like gutpiles!). bow hunting is something all by it's self. more time=more possibilities. i also hunt squirrels and rabbits. if you ain't huntin', you ain't huntin'.  hello y'all!! :D  :lol:
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
New Intro's
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2003, 07:55:50 PM »
Quote from: gutpiles
Quote from: ellwoodjake
I'm from western nc , where deer are spread pretty thin. Used to hunt around Tignal Ga, 'til the declining deer population and the local fuzz made it not fun anymore, Anyway I'd rather chase bunnies than deer . Thats all deer season is for me anyway, just killing time 'til all the hunters go home. Then the REAL hunting begins. Nothing like a pack of beagles and shotguns to make some noise, right guys?

ellwoodjake is the only person I know with an automatic muzzle loader... so ya gotta watch him!  hehe  :wink:

don't exagerate, we all know it's only 50 rounds per minute-a far cry from full auto
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

april

Hello
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2003, 12:08:11 PM »
Hi!  I'm from Alabama.  Been hunting about 12 years.  I bow-hunted as a kid, but now I shoot a Rem 270 mag (she's my baby  :wink: ).
That's about it.  C-ya'll!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
New Intro's
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2003, 07:36:55 PM »
I am from SE Iowa and pretty much just hunt with my .17 rimfire for squirrels and small game. I worked on the duck blind for a couple of weekends this fall, but mixed it with fishing, another passion. I used to hunt with a borrowed .58 frontloader for squirrel hunting, beleive it or not. ONLY headshots. My big game hunting is probably a thing of the past, so the squirrels have to take the blunt of my hunting, now. Propredator, where are you located? And Bearman, welcome! If I am not hunting, fishing, or knife making, I am at work.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline dusty

new intros
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2004, 01:00:14 AM »
Hello all. My name is dusty and I live for the outdoors. I love hunting /fishing and anything that gets me out of the rat race of city life. I hunt moose,deer and grouse. I may take up duck hunting again as well seeing as I have moved back to the area where I grew up. I fish for mainly walleye and speckle/brook trout. I look forwrd to exchanging stories and information with the rest of you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
New Intro's
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 06:49:38 AM »
Glad to have you Dusty! :D   As you could probably tell, we do quite a bit of lying.......err......story telling on here.  Feel free to jump into any of the conversations/topics.  We would really like to hear some new perspectives on things!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline dusty

new intros
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2004, 11:02:42 PM »
Thanks for the invite Big58cal.I'll besure to do that. I really like your quote at the bottom of your postings. :lol: I pretty much think the same way :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
New Intro's
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 01:37:45 AM »
Welcome here, Dusty! Yep, you won't find a better bunch of folks! We have some very serious hunters here, and we really enjoy it here. I really like Bigcal58's quote, too! It sounds like you live in a pretty exotic hunting and fishing area, too. Where ya at?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
New Intro's
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 05:25:08 PM »
I'm still here!  Ya can't get rid of me! :wink:   I's just an O-hi-ya redneck LOLOLOLOLOL  

Jen :wink:

Facebook Comments