December 12, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Author Topic: Bullfrog Activity.  (Read 4812 times)

Offline kris

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
  • one of my fawns
Re: Bullfrog Activity.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 09:47:18 PM »
ok i dont know if any one already posted this but we always go at  night and take a flash light and when you see one you shine the light in there eyes so they cant see and someone else goes up behind em and gigs em :buck2then we fry em :D
why aren`t there vegetable right activists??

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 10:20:54 AM »
That works good, kris. It's sure easier to gig at night. The light keeps the frog blind if you keep the light on them. Fried froglegs, yummmmmm!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ohioboy

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 09:54:42 PM »
Try some ponds that don't have alot of big fish in them.My family has a fish hatchery and I've worked at it the last 20 years.We always have the most frogs around a minnow pond the frogs know where the easy living is,there wont be a dozen around the big bass or catfish pond.

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 10:07:24 PM »
Ohioboy small catfish ponds were my main source of bullfogs.I didn`t hit the river or lake any due to the overwhelming numbers of frogs between 7 or so ponds.

I havn`t been out since I moved to Indiana.I have seen a few likely spots but time and accessability aren`t in my favor.

Facebook Comments