Author Topic: The .17 speaks  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: The .17 speaks
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 08:05:32 PM »
When plott shops for a vehicle he asks the salespeople, "Yeah, but how does that crate handle in the ditch"?  :wink:  ;D

Or does it come with grease to get it out between 2 trees I had no buisness trying to pass through  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 09:39:55 AM »
Or does it come with grease to get it out between 2 trees I had no buisness trying to pass through  ;D ;D ;D ;D
You got that right!  O0 And he asks them how the truck does with those Dukes of Hazzard leaps. The local dealerships refer to plott as Evil Kneivel. Plott says it ain't his fault they keep selling him inferior trucks.  :tickedoff Dang car salesmen, next thing to lawyers.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »
Dukes of hazard leaps...more like plummits ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »
Dukes of hazard leaps...more like plummits ;D ;D
  ;D Plott says there isn't a ditch he can't get out of and there are not two trees his truck can't get between. Plott has gone to the instant stick on side mirrors, too. I gotta give plott credit, he has no fear ( unless it's maybe PBH's  :knuppel2  :tickedoff  :buck2 wrath).  :wink:
Hey, plott, how come we haven't seen PBH here lately? She getting picky on who she hangs out with?  :roll:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments