December 15, 2017, 05:24:08 AM

Author Topic: honest....it's not to rile everyone up.........  (Read 5955 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: honest....it's not to rile everyone up.........
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 11:47:26 AM »
Of course it can also say "I'm as yankee as they come but want to be cool"  ;D I'm from the south but up here in Iowa I got buddies that aint even been south of the Iowa line but still fly them  :roll:
And wearing cowboy getups and not being a horse rider, and knowing nothing about cattle or livestock.  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 01:57:56 PM »
what i dont get is all these local farm kids who have never been to a city bigger than fargo, yet feel the need to wear their clown pants down thier buttcrack, and a backwards baseball hat, criusing in thier dropped 87 celebrity with a thousand dollars worth of speakers and 20 bucks worth of tires blarin tupac. i dont get it. a good northern country boy should be in a truck, crankin up the Merle Haggard, and have his damn hat on straight.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 02:29:35 PM »
have his damn hat on straight.
Amen preach it brother travo  O0 O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 02:59:27 PM »
The country thugs are pretty funny.thugs that are country are even funnier

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 04:27:06 PM »
what i dont get is all these local farm kids who have never been to a city bigger than fargo, yet feel the need to wear their clown pants down thier buttcrack, and a backwards baseball hat, criusing in thier dropped 87 celebrity with a thousand dollars worth of speakers and 20 bucks worth of tires blarin tupac. i dont get it. a good northern country boy should be in a truck, crankin up the Merle Haggard, and have his damn hat on straight.
According to a friend of mine, the clown pants fad was introduced by the CIA; the same folks who brought crack to the inner city, as a way to keep minorities addicted and under control. The thought is that any ghetto resident attempting to flee from "the man" could immediately be apprehended with only a short foot race. Years earlier, attempts by police to harass local fleet-footed youngsters was frought with peril, as many a "pig" was last seen huffing and puffing while clutching their chest. Urban legend?, myth? or yet another scheme by the man to "keep a brother down."-You be the judge ???
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 04:31:09 PM by ellwoodjake »
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 06:58:57 PM »
oh man elwood you put too much thought into it... funny though, it may very well be!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »
Sounds pretty democratic to me  ;D ;D

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
oh man elwood you put too much thought into it... funny though, it may very well be!
I didn't put any thought into it. This came from an Africanamerican friend of mine. Until he enlightened me, I had no idea that Snapple was owned by the Klan, or that Church's fried chicken contained ingredients to make black men sterile. Leading a white-middle-class-sheltered existance, I had no idea there were all these vast conspiracies out there :shock:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Frank A

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Re: Below butt crack pants
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 08:36:13 AM »
I had heard that the low  riding pants started in prisons, where pant sizes are limited and belts not allowed. The pants thus ride low and the people that look up to those in prison decided it was cool to immulate the style. I see both whites and blacks wearing the pants like this. If it impedes there ablity to run away, great. It sure seems to interfer with their ablity to walk across the street fast. It sure allows one to pick idiots out of the crowd easily! ;D

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »
I also heard that in prison if your pants are low you are "avalible"  :shock:
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Facebook Comments