October 23, 2017, 12:50:12 PM

Author Topic: honest....it's not to rile everyone up.........  (Read 5811 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: honest....it's not to rile everyone up.........
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 09:21:59 AM »
what i dont get is all these local farm kids who have never been to a city bigger than fargo, yet feel the need to wear their clown pants down thier buttcrack, and a backwards baseball hat, criusing in thier dropped 87 celebrity with a thousand dollars worth of speakers and 20 bucks worth of tires blarin tupac. i dont get it. A good northern country boy should be in a truck, crankin up the Merle Haggard, and have his damn hat on straight.
That's well said, travo!  O0 I see those same kind of knuckleheads here, a small town in Iowa, of all places. And the smaller size of town, the more gothics you see here, too. They probably got ran out of South Dakota.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 09:27:03 AM »
John, i'm not so sure those kids are gothic...............they may be just depressed.......they are in iowa after all........ ;D
Proud Democrat

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 09:31:50 AM »
John, i'm not so sure those kids are gothic...............they may be just depressed.......they are in iowa after all........ ;D
That's true!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 10:08:42 AM »
 :shock: Oh my !! I would have to start of with three flag poles. One for my present country, one for the country I lived in before and at least one for my native country. Now that one would be either extra tall or would have to have a bunch of little ones around because my native country had several different ones over the years. One of them would cause a major ruckus if I flew it.   hmmmm almost tempting :twisted:

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 10:35:33 AM »
not being born in the south , and not living in the south , is not what makes one a southerner. It is a way of life, around hear people are tyring to tell a story that if the background on the southern flag is gray you are rasist, and if the background is blue your are just southern, blue or gray you are just flying the flag of your choice, last I checked that was one our our rights in this country, just like haveing the bible involved with school. Just look back at when all of this Bull SH!! started , about the same time that the Government took the Bible out of the public school; system. Just my thoughts
All who resist will die

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 02:21:35 PM »
:shock: Oh my !! I would have to start of with three flag poles. One for my present country, one for the country I lived in before and at least one for my native country. Now that one would be either extra tall or would have to have a bunch of little ones around because my native country had several different ones over the years. One of them would cause a major ruckus if I flew it.   hmmmm almost tempting :twisted:

accually if yer in the US. the american flag is to be the tallest, or the most prominant placed, then go from there, but i dont know if you are in another country if they have laws stating "they are first" or not...
when in doubt shoot twice

travo

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
yup, if yer gonna wave a flag, ole glory goes up top, unless you are a pinko commie liberal egg suckin tree huggin leach on society. whatever ya wanna fly next, i dont care. fly one above ole glory, or desecrate it, and as Merle Haggard said "yer walkin on the fightin side of me." i make no apologies for being a flag-wavin american, and anyone who has anything bad to say about this county can love it or leave it, far as im concerned.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 05:26:01 PM »
guess i'm moving to canada.......eh?
 O0
Proud Democrat

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »
guess i'm moving to canada.......eh?
 O0
thought ya were in canada at least from yer collection of celine dion albums I figured  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
hey now......the only reason i have all those celine dion records are for my long routine for figure skating, and to help me relax before ballet practice.........
Proud Democrat

Facebook Comments