December 14, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

Author Topic: honest....it's not to rile everyone up.........  (Read 5953 times)

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
Re: honest....it's not to rile everyone up.........
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2007, 12:13:18 PM »
Thank you, Bo. Don't know what you were doing over there, but no doubt something I wouldn't want to be. We apreciate it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »
Thank you, Bo. Don't know what you were doing over there, but no doubt something I wouldn't want to be. We apreciate it.

Sure do! O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »
I agree to!  Thanks for all you do!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2007, 12:49:24 PM »
Dang Bo, glad you're back in one peice. Wish I had known you were going, I'da said a special prayer for you. Them men and women over there are in a real powder keg, the fuse is burning and no one knows how long the fuse is. They need all the prayers they can get.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2007, 12:53:51 PM »
Dang Bo, glad you're back in one peice. Wish I had known you were going, I'da said a special prayer for you. Them men and women over there are in a real powder keg, the fuse is burning and no one knows how long the fuse is. They need all the prayers they can get.
Ya hit the nail on the head Mo,,,I say lets bring our boys back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

Facebook Comments