December 16, 2017, 02:08:26 AM

Author Topic: Robin-Hooded shot!  (Read 4404 times)

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
Re: Robin-Hooded shot!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »
Man thats AWESOME..... O0 Did you mention cage fighting?????Hey i have afew people here id like their asses kicked, you need some training ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »
We're going to let him warm up with Sticker Pt.  ;D :twisted:

I'm just aggrivating you man! O0  Congrats again on the shot.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »
Man thats AWESOME..... O0 Did you mention cage fighting?????Hey i have afew people here id like their asses kicked, you need some training ;D

LOL! That's funny! Yeah, I've been training for about 8 years know in Muay Tai, jjitsu, boxing, sambo, wrestleing, etc. I know a lot of the guys you see on the Ultimate Fighter. I've trained with some of them. It's fun, even if you don't compete.

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »
Blood, curious how you got into the whole fighting thing? Man i love too watch IFC. Maybe i came come dowm sometime give me afew pointers and ill come back too illinois and whip some ass myself..... ;D

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 09:45:19 PM »
Blood, curious how you got into the whole fighting thing? Man i love too watch IFC. Maybe i came come dowm sometime give me afew pointers and ill come back too illinois and whip some ass myself..... ;D

Bro there's fight clubs all over the place. I know your state has gyms. If you want, I'll do a little research for ya. If there is no MMA gyms around (mixed martial arts) there's always braizlian ju-jitsu gym nearby. I'll stay away from karate, kempbo, and all that other crap...

I've always been a physical guy. I thought that the ring or cage is the ultimate proven ground. I really started training in the Marines. It's jsut the physical ascept of training, rolling, and sparring...like a combant chest match.

travo

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 09:56:12 PM »
nice shot bloodtrail. i have been shootin for about 10 years now, about 200 arrows a week, and just last saturday i got only my 3rd one. those are very rare. O0 nice goin, man.

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 11:29:12 AM »
Great Shot!  I've only shot one thru the fletching so far.  Someday, Someday!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 09:14:25 PM »
Hell i have yet too robinhood one........... :'(

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 02:28:42 PM »
Pretty fancy shot there, BT!  :shock:  O0 As for that cage fighting, I'll just buy a ticket and watch ya kick their butts.  O0  O0  O0 And about the native weeds growing in yards, don't send them to our reservations, we have enough weeds.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 08:21:17 AM »
Pretty cool man. O0  Congrats! O0 O0 O0

That's one thing that I have never done.  I've knocked more nocks off than I care to think about, but I've never robin-hooded one. :'(

BTW, you're not anything near what I pictured you looked like. ;D  For some reason, I was picturing you as being darker, with a pretty sizable 'fro, and a gold chain or two. :roll:  Who would have ever guessed that you look half-way normal. ;D

Also, MOW YOUR YARD!!!!! ;D

For your info, Big, that AINT MY YARD!!!!! There's my yard. If you look closely, you can see the neatly trimmed and manicured lawn! ;D
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q60/Doc_Holiday81/000_0094.jpg

Facebook Comments