October 17, 2017, 02:03:18 AM

Author Topic: almost new  (Read 1406 times)

Offline rugerman

• Applied for my club membership...
almost new
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:28:14 PM »
 well been gone WAAAY too long people ;D  Ive been off almost a year working on my new business :tickedoff :tickedoff time to get back to what is important ;D glad to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOOT WHEN YOU CAN ,TRACK WHEN YOU MUST , THEN FRY SOME GAME !!
guns only have two enemies  RUST AND POLITICIANS

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: almost new
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:33:23 PM »
welcome back again  whats the new business  prostitution, drugs, bookie, lawyer or some other high class bidness ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »
See the stick.
Hear the poke.
Feel the burn.

Weclome backwards  O0

Offline rugerman

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 12:31:39 AM »
no nothing like that.auto repair shop. no where near the money and way too much time .got to get back to whats important.anywhay huntin is the worst drug there is ,that and racing!!!!!!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 05:15:49 AM »
Welcome back Rugerman!  A good tree stand will put all of those work nightmares behind you!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 06:54:09 AM »
Glad to have you back man. O0  As you can see, we've put on a new coat of paint, not that it did much good to improve the manners. ;D ;D ;D  Get yourself a good poking stick.  You'll need it for self defense if nothing else. :knuppel2

This place is like a cyber hunting camp, only don't eat what John "Onestone" Andrews offers you! :shock: :buck2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »
Welcome Back Ruger........ O0 O0 O0

Offline rugerman

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 06:43:42 PM »
glad to be back. thanx all. tree stands are great but need stories to get through to opening day ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 09:35:48 AM »
Glad to have you back man. O0  As you can see, we've put on a new coat of paint, not that it did much good to improve the manners. ;D ;D ;D  Get yourself a good poking stick.  You'll need it for self defense if nothing else. :knuppel2

This place is like a cyber hunting camp, only don't eat what John "Onestone" Andrews offers you! :shock: :buck2
And what's wrong with it? After all, I DO strain the eyeballs out of the stew. Well, the ones that float to the top, anyhow. :wink: Good to have you back in the pack, fella!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments